IM BACK!!! AND IM OUT OF THE ARMY!!!

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i sure fucking glad that i didnt join!!

i know what all that shit is like,i went to military school.."said to be harder than boot camp"..

well someone told me that the military was just like prison...they own you...and now,i go to sleep...

good to be out,huh!!

congratulations maldo i remember you from 3 munths ago when you used to come on here all the time. we used to alwayse remeniss about paint and graffit and such. ..... k who the fuk am i kidding i dont know you at all but its good to know your back.

THE TRUE GUERRILLA KILLA!!!

yeah the first day of being in the army is the thes longest day of my life thus far...cant sleep before you get to basic training due to all the excitement of what is about to happen. then you get there and they only let you sleep for a half hour(that is exactly how they did me when i got to fort sill for basic years ago)....

the army really isnt that bad (its not good either) what was discribed in those stories is really the worst part, after i went through all the training and got to a regular army post, it was like a normal job(only you gotta wake up at 6am and run a couple miles, and get stuck at work til 7 or 8 at night every once in a while) you just make shit for money, but i still got to go drink every night i wanted to, and got to paint a lot more then i ever thought i'd be able to while in the army. all you have to do is to learn to be a "yes boy" to everyones face then cuss and scream after they leave the room. it was kinda funny having all these little, half retarded people tell me what to do, i knew i would beat the crap out of them if it wasnt for being in the army, and i knew that i was much much smarter then them. so i just sat backed did what they said and watched them fuck up just about every mission they were given. so all and all the army isnt the worst job in the world.... i have to say that the 4 years i spent in it were worth it for all the 75% paid college i took while in plus all the money i got fo college when i got out.

im not tryin to recruit for those fuckers or nothing, but the army was amusing while i was there.... just got to have a good sense of humor and know that it is only 2, 3, or 4 years out of life and that shit goes by quick!:D :D :D :D

i was going to try to go in the ragners because i am all about guns and killing people, but i didn't score high enough on the ASVAB test, and i'm not too much of a jock. and i don't feel like being somebody's bitch for 4 years either.

with all of this bullshit going on now, i wouldn't join up i don't think. america has embarassed itself beyong belief in a lot of ways. it's selfish, but i have a girlfriend i spent over 2 years away from already. bush can suck a fat one if he thinks he can send me to war to make his and his buddies' pockets fatter.

yeah it fuckin sucks not having control of your own life.

every second of your day is controlled by the Army when youre a member. its fuckin bullshit.

I did shoot the weapons and shit. I got pretty far into it, actually.

I did all the M16 shit, and the grenade shit.

One of my last nights there..they had extra food at the cafeteria and people were allowed to get seconds if they wanted it. Now, we were never told we werent allowed seconds but everyone pretty much knew.

'Calories in...calories out' that was their motto as far as food goes.

So when we got back to the barracks the DS asked who had seconds..about a dozen or so raised their hand. Among them was this one dumbass, slightly overweight fuck-up. Everyone hated him. We were in like our 7th week of training and he still didnt know how to shine his boots right, etc. Upon seeing his hand raised our DS went crazy. 'I cant believe a fat piece of shit like him would get seconds!' he got so pissed he just walked away..for a little while. Then he comes back out and tells us to put on our 'wet-weather gear' which is basically a poncho and pants made of the same material. So we get it on and then the fun begins. We are ordered to drink a full canteen of water. Then we did literally about 300 jumping jacks. Then we drink another canteen full of water. Then we do a couple hundred push-ups, sit-ups, knee-benders, everything. Basically everyone puked. Fuckin sucked. Fuck that.

Archived