I should be in jail right now.

MOE-LESTER

What did you get pulled over for in the first place? By giving them all your brothers info and what not didn't you also pretty much just kill his clean record?

one of my taillights had a small chip in it. the light worked fine, but it had a small section missing. i had a replacement but never got aroudn to swapping them, as soon as i got home today i did the job. i never drive that much, only to the work. its not like im out there duckin shit and going on joyrides to the mall and shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it my slickness, or am i just fucking lucky.

Probably a combination of both.

When I was 19 I was leaving a friends party in the suburbs and his boy asked me for a ride home, so I gave him a ride home.

After I dropped him off I got randomly pulled over.

Mind you I was in a stolen car, my liscense was suspended, and I was the drunkest that I had ever been in my life at that point... AND this was in the fucking suburbs.

Cop asks me for my liscense and registration, so I hand him my suspended liscense and made up some story about it being my grandmothers car and I guess she keeps the registration at her home.

He looks at my liscense then looks at me and asks where I was going and where I'm comming from and I tell him that I just dropped a freind off and that I was going home.

He asks me "have you been drinking tonight?", I told him "no sir".

He asks me "do you know why I pulled you over?", I said "no sir".

He made up some story about me cutting him off or something and I say "I'm sorry sir, I must not have seen you. I'll try to pay more attention."

He hands me back my liscense (without even running it, or the stolen plates that where on the stolen car) and tells me to go home and drive safe.

I said "yes sir" and did just that.

It still boggles my mind to this day how the fuck I didn't go to jail that night.

Me and my friends used to lie to cops about our names all the time when we'd get caught skating spots we weren't allowed at. I swear I'd see some of these cops twice in the same week and give em different names and they never caught on. They don't make most cops with brains.

We used to do the same shit.

The trick was to memorize everything you said cause the cop would keep trying to trip you up by asking you the same questions again and again.

Then they passed that law where you can get locked up now for not having ID. So that shit don't fly no more.

It's not a law that you can be arrested for not having your ID.

But you can be detained for not having your ID. While they determine who you are. Generally some really easy info such as a birthday or your ID number handles that.

Dao tends to exaggerate if you haven't noticed.

HEY DIPSHIT!!!

When the cops put you in handcuffs and take you to the police station and put you in a holding cell, then fingerprint you and take a mugshot... that's called being ARRESTED you stupid fucking moron.

HollerBackHeartAttack is that fucking moron "Eastgaypussyfag" who's been banned more times than anybody on here for being the biggest douchebag in 12oz history... incase you havn't noticed.

Fine, under your definition of arrested you can be taken to the station while they try to determine your identity, but not producing an ID is not a crime, you cannot be charged for it.

Unless they try to do some bullshit charge like in that article, which is easily won in court.

But the point you were making was that there is a LAW that states you will get arrested if you don't have an ID on you. And there is no such law. If your boy got arrested for that, I'd like to know what the charge actually was. You should ask him.

um ? I havn't read the rest of this. But in Australia when you get cuffed and taken into a police station it's called being arrested. Normally after that they try and interview you, which can either do or refuse to do. And at the end if they think they have enough evidence they charge you (or let you go).

I always pressumed the main difference is when you get arrested in America they put your in a holding cell called "jail" and here they put you in a "tank" (glass cell normally by yourself).

• Like 1

America is also going that way with the REAL ID act... As of now you're only required to give your name, address, and birthday. Although some cops will "detain" you in order to determine who you are, but really they are trying to find out of you have warrants and what not. I've had it happen to me like 3 times in the last 6 months. Also since I'm on probation they are allowed to detain me even if they just THINK I'm doing something shady.

Probation really just means you don't have rights anymore.

Fine, under your definition of arrested you can be taken to the station while they try to determine your identity, but not producing an ID is not a crime, you cannot be charged for it.

Unless they try to do some bullshit charge like in that article, which is easily won in court.

But the point you were making was that there is a LAW that states you will get arrested if you don't have an ID on you. And there is no such law. If your boy got arrested for that, I'd like to know what the charge actually was. You should ask him.

The law states that if you don't have ID you're going to be arrested. Taken in. Booked. Fingerprinted. And that's where you stay untill they find out who you are.

What the fuck? You're fucking stupid!

Well then you can be ARRESTED for anything. Because legally all police are allowed to detain you for 48 hours while they determine what to charge you with. Pretty much regardless of if they have any proof. The point I'm making is that there is no LAW on the books that says you're required to tell police anything more than your name, address, and DOB.

"This brings to a formal conclusion my criminal defense which began when I was arrested on September 1st, 2007 at a Circuit City for refusing to provide a police officer with my driver’s license. The fact that my charges were dropped reaffirms the assertion which I’ve made since the beginning: US citizens are not and should not be required to provide paper identification when asked by law enforcement, in most circumstances. In Ohio this right is specifically protected by Ohio Revised Code 2921.29 which states that a person may not be arrested for refusing to provide a law enforcement officer with anything other than a verbal representation of their name, address and date of birth. In other words, if you are walking along a sidewalk and a police officer has reason to question you, you must verbally state your name, address and date of birth, but you can’t be arrested for refusing to show your driver’s license. (Or for that matter your fishing license, marriage license, liquor license, etc.)"

Well then you can be ARRESTED for anything. Because legally all police are allowed to detain you for 48 hours while they determine what to charge you with. Pretty much regardless of if they have any proof. The point I'm making is that there is no LAW on the books that says you're required to tell police anything more than your name, address, and DOB.

Yes there fucking is. It's called "failure to provide ID".

Detained and arrested are the same fucking thing. How the fuck are you getting the shit confused like it's two different things?

Whenever you get hemmed up first you're arrested, then you're charged.

Arrested and detained are the same fucking thing.

Please try and explain the difference between being arrested and being detained.

I've already said thats fine. You totally win that side of the argument. Detained and arrested are the same thing You can be arrested. You're right. But you can't be CHARGED for that. But as far as being arrested and being detained being the same. You're right You win that argument. Are you stoked?

But being as that wasn't what I was arguing in the first place. Which was that you said there was a law that said you had to produce an ID to a police officer, There is no such law. You cannot go to court and be charged with "failure to produce an ID card"

I've already said thats fine. You totally win that side of the argument. Detained and arrested are the same thing You can be arrested. You're right. But you can't be CHARGED for that. But as far as being arrested and being detained being the same. You're right You win that argument. Are you stoked?

But being as that wasn't what I was arguing in the first place. Which was that you said there was a law that said you had to produce an ID to a police officer, There is no such law. You cannot go to court and be charged with "failure to produce an ID card"

It's not a law that you can be arrested for not having your ID.

But you can be detained for not having your ID.

:rolleyes:

You kow what? Argueing with a retard is futile.

Hollerback = the knew Inkheadscrew.

Anybody feel like helping him break the 3 tampon record?

banhammer.jpg

I got popped for graffiti in Boston once and started freakin out since I was already on probation, for graffiti, back home. I was pretending to be real drunk and sick so the cop left me uncuffed in his car for a few, and I used that opportunity to stash my ID and cards in my sock, since its always a 50/50 shot if cops are gunna check the bottom of your feet or not.

Anyways, I got arrested and back to the station and made it about halfway through the booking process using my uncle's name, until thy found a fuckin Old Navy card in my wallet that I had missed. My own fault, got caught slippin

The good part was that after that they still didn't get my RI record when they ran my background check. The bad part was that an overzealous cop ran a better one on his own and brought my record to one of my pre-trial hearings. At that point I gave up fighting the charge and just copped the plea ha....actually, I think I'm off probation there this month