I should be in jail right now.

MOE-LESTER

i think there is a small different between detained and arrested.

for example, "the cop thought i had warrants so i got detained today. after a background check at the station i was released."

vs "i was selling drugs in the park today and was arrested by plain clothes officers. i was taken to the station, processed, charged, and i am in jail currently while awaiting trial.

detained is like a pussy stint, never more than 5 hours. arrested is being popped for a serious charge and facing formal criminal charges and penalties.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there is a small different between detained and arrested.

for example, "the cop thought i had warrants so i got detained today. after a background check at the station i was released."

vs "i was selling drugs in the park today and was arrested by plain clothes officers. i was taken to the station, processed, charged, and i am in jail currently while awaiting trial.

detained is like a pussy stint, never more than 5 hours. arrested is being popped for a serious charge and facing formal criminal charges and penalties.

if being a man means have my car impounded and siezed, (costing me 2000), plus doing 2 weeks in martinez prison plus another 1000 in fines and a 6 month extension of my driver suspension than give me a victorias secret gift card cus im switching up.

trust me, trruuuuust me, i do not purposely break laws and act like some outlaw renegage, well maybe i do, but i have my reasons. there is NO public transportation where i live, california suburbs, nothing out here. my commute by public transit would take a 1.5 hour each way easily. a cab ride is 50 roundtrip, each day. by contrast, driving takes 15 minutes each way through back roads that cops rarely frequent. i was really slipping when i was driving today. i let myself get in front of the cop, stupid, i should have slowed down and let him pass in front. i was coming off a tough vicodin binge and strep throat the night before, i wasnt 100%. somehow i still managed to lie my ass outta that whole situation.

that story made me really nervous

i have developed this fear...if you could even really call it fear for the police.

everytime i see a cop i watch him or her drive by until they are out of sight

and i think about all the illegal things i could be doing but i am lucky enough to not be doing them when they drive by

You shouldn't watch them. If they see you constantly eyeing them in your mirror, they use that as probable cause to pull you over and find out why you're so nervous.

I ended up getting popped once because my girl kept looking back all nervous and shit (even though I repeatedly told her to not do that).

The cop even wrote in his report that that was the reason why he pulled me over.

But yeah, I think most of us have the same phobia of cops. Where you get all nervous and shit just seeing them driving behind you.

you know that cops be running plates all day. just for driving down the block and looking wrong will get your plates run. cops will pull you over if your registered address is very far from where you are at. they love catching warrants, suspended licenses, driving while drunk/high, they love those kind of charges. have your registration all good if you wanna drive in america now, having that first line of "credibility" defense is god in preventing car searches and unwannated questioning.