For a self loathing loser,

Weapon X

I'm on fire lately. I haven't had a haircut in months and most of my friends constantly tell me that I drink too much, but that hasn't stopped me, an unattractive person with untapped potential, to be smashing hotties left and right.

Moral of the story is to not try and drink a lot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haircuts are such a ripoff these days too. I've been on a bender for the last month or so, working at a bar is all part of the ignition process. The roommates delivered a nice intervention speech a few days ago after 4 straight all nighters. you know its bad when youre listening to phil collins at 6am with an empty 5th of jamison and a rambo knife stuck in the table.

chicks dig it

• Like 1

haircuts are such a ripoff these days too. I've been on a bender for the last month or so, working at a bar is all part of the ignition process. The roommates delivered a nice intervention speech a few days ago after 4 straight all nighters. you know its bad when youre listening to phil collins at 6am with an empty 5th of jamison and a rambo knife stuck in the table.

chicks dig it

brutal.

So last night I go out to a really shitty big bar to watch the fight with a couple of friends.

One of them just reeks of desperation. Talks about every single girl that walks by, every girl that walked by his apartment today, every girl that he's seen all week.

He just broke up with his disgusting, mean-spirited, rotten-toothed girlfriend a month ago and he has no idea how to act in public.

I yelled at him, telling him to shut the fuck up about girls when I'm in a room full of girls; that it's unbecoming and embarrassing. Now he's mad at me. What for?

i aint much to look at in my opinion.

the ladies love personality and charm

drunken charm that is...