Neck Pains

Realism

I got over my annual winter sickness a couple weeks ago without too much bullshit. However In the past week I've been slightly congested again with another unpleasant side effect. Twice I've gotten brief chest pains, sort of like heartburn, although not like a heart attack. They span my entire upper chest and go away after a little while. However they are accompanied with a pain on the lower left side of my neck, almost where neck/shoulder meet, which lasts for several hours. This pain, and the chest pain, are really only sharp when I inhale very deeply which makes me think it's bronchital or something. This lasted a day, went away for about 4 days, and is back again. Have any of you ever experienced or heard of shit like this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i slipped a disk in my lower vertebrae six months ago and I occasionally tense up diagonally across the back, basically from my left ass cheek to the right side of my neck. my suggestions is to drink a lot of water when you get the pains, and stretch that shit out. breathe through it and embrace the pain and blood will rush to the spot and relieve it. also bengay helps but this might make the problem worse as it numbs it and when your unaware that somethings wrong because you dont feel it, you may make it worse by moving the wrong way.

you have pleurisy. you get it after being sick and stuff.

Pleurisy, also known as pleuritis, is an inflammation of the pleura, the lining of the pleural cavity surrounding the lungs, which can cause painful respiration (also called pleuritic chest pain) and other symptoms. Pleurisy can be generated by a variety of infectious and non-infectious causes. The effects of pleurisy can often be felt long after the condition has gone away

Symptoms

Cough

Chills

Shortness of breath

Weight loss

Poor appetite

Sharp chest pain with breathing. Pain can limit the movement on the side of the chest.

Rapid shallow breaths

Inability to take a deep breath

Itching in sites on the back (near the site of the lungs, but no visible rashes)

Dizziness