Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Realism

Neck Pains

I got over my annual winter sickness a couple weeks ago without too much bullshit. However In the past week I've been slightly congested again with another unpleasant side effect. Twice I've gotten brief chest pains, sort of like heartburn, although not like a heart attack. They span my entire upper chest and go away after a little while. However they are accompanied with a pain on the lower left side of my neck, almost where neck/shoulder meet, which lasts for several hours. This pain, and the chest pain, are really only sharp when I inhale very deeply which makes me think it's bronchital or something. This lasted a day, went away for about 4 days, and is back again. Have any of you ever experienced or heard of shit like this?

ive always wondered if i was fat would i inject a numbing agent into my manbreasts and play with them while i masturbate. sort of another take on the stranger.

i slipped a disk in my lower vertebrae six months ago and I occasionally tense up diagonally across the back, basically from my left ass cheek to the right side of my neck. my suggestions is to drink a lot of water when you get the pains, and stretch that shit out. breathe through it and embrace the pain and blood will rush to the spot and relieve it. also bengay helps but this might make the problem worse as it numbs it and when your unaware that somethings wrong because you dont feel it, you may make it worse by moving the wrong way.

you have pleurisy. you get it after being sick and stuff.

Pleurisy, also known as pleuritis, is an inflammation of the pleura, the lining of the pleural cavity surrounding the lungs, which can cause painful respiration (also called pleuritic chest pain) and other symptoms. Pleurisy can be generated by a variety of infectious and non-infectious causes. The effects of pleurisy can often be felt long after the condition has gone away

Symptoms

Cough

Chills

Shortness of breath

Weight loss

Poor appetite

Sharp chest pain with breathing. Pain can limit the movement on the side of the chest.

Rapid shallow breaths

Inability to take a deep breath

Itching in sites on the back (near the site of the lungs, but no visible rashes)

Dizziness

i just got diagnosed with ross river fever, causes mad aching joints and shit, i thought i had arthritis at age 22, so relived

i've got the same problem, except i got thrown off of a 4 wheeler and into a tree.

kind of makes sense considering the situation though.

i just wanted to let everyone know that last night i had a dream about the fat kid making kissy faces to a mirror while listening to george michael.

1dude had these paons before i got a bad congestive cold it will go away for good in a week or two if not days let me know if it lasts i had the exact pain exact symptoms

Ya stretch, eat healthy foods like fresh fruits, raw vegetables, bannanas, milk good for the bones... and that winter sickness sounds a lil weird, smoke some herbz for that homie, thats how i do and i havent been sick in the past year.

Thanks for the info Catface...a few other people have told me to drink a lot of water so I think that's what I'll end up doing. I'll just kick back for the weekend.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now