12oz I need your $$donations

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So work a little harder and pay for the shit on your own...Asking for a hand out has never been an option for me.

dood you are missing the point over and over again..

who wants to waste 750 on that shit...

but if people wanna throw in 5 dollars... i mean i know to you thats a tab of acid.. but to most its nothing..

seriously, this shit is fucked up. i've seen people say some stupid shit about others on here, but the victim could usually come back and stand their own ground. to say this shit, dude i hope you get fucking molested. seriously, i hope you get drunk one night, and a van fool of gay bears with aids pulls up and snatches you up. i hope they then take you to a small house in the middle of no where, and pull fucking trains on your ass, and piss in your eyes.

you deserve to catch a fucking brick on your nose for saying that shit. and not just a light tap, i hope the dude follows through with that shit.

not cool with child molster/oner

co signed. There's been a lot of obnoxious shitheads on here but this dude shitmouf takes the cake.

Also, if someone doesn't want to give or participate in something, why badmouth people who are participating or the people asking for help. It's really not worth anyone's energy to look for a reason to badmouth decent people trying to do something for their son, whether you agree or not.

It's simple , if you agree, give.. if you don't....don't give, but have some respect for Earmuffs and Alure. I can't stand how people seem unable to show simple decency toward eachother these days, It sucks.

• Like 1

for my girlfriend. HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN PAYING ATTENTION? this whole thread shifted paypal giving from alure to me with my initial response in this thread a couple pages back.

all of you need to pay a lot more attention.

does your girlfriend have talent? is she a model?

if you answered "no" to either of these questions, she does not deserve a purse.

Guest YEAHMANWORD

Yo Alure, I didn't bother to read the entire thread, but these things are a scam.

They get people like you who don't know anything about the industry and have high hopes for their kids. They will try to work you for anything from 500-10,000 dollars. They'll make you a portfolio that costs about $50 and then hope you forget about the whole thing.

They *might* put about 5 minutes worth of effort into marketing your son to one of the bigger agencies.

They won't contact you, won't call you and it will never go anywhere. Please don't fall for shit like this. It's a well known scam in the modeling industry.

Works especially with kids.

*Edit just look at the facts. You said your son, along with 25 other kids got picked out of 200. Since when do people have a 12.5% chance at having a modeling career? Trust me Alure, this shit is like a whirlpool for ignorant peoples money.

$750 X 25 = $18,750 for the company if everyone bites.

This BS Sheisty "modeling" companies do this in malls across the country and completely fleece mothers and fathers for endless amounts of dough. $750 is small potatoes compared to what they get from some other people.

Save the 750 and put it away for college for your kid if you have any sort of head on your shoulders.

shut the hell up you newb.

im aware of everything people have said. but the AGENCIES and TV NETWORK companys are still going to be there dumbass

Hey alure, there's not big money in child modeling, how may child 'celebs' can you name?

There's no reason an agency would bother star scouting for cute kids for commercials and shit like that, they already have the a bunch of kids on their books, and their clients don't really give a shit, a cute kid is a cute kid.

As gooch says the way to do it is get in contact with an agency yourself, but even a lot of real agencies will rip you off to some degree.

i'd just go with don't bother/.