FUCK YOU NADER

suca

seriously. ok. im from seattle, reallllly liberal, realllllly democratic. YOU running for president is going to take NEEDED VOTES from the democrats because of the fucking HIPPIES that follow you, who would otherwise vote democratic, and we;re gonna end up with ANOTHER fucking republican in the white house! FUCK

the only tihnk i hate more than nader is political threads. wait....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YEAH!!

fuck mccain too!

fuck everyone else of the lesser known candidates too!

fuck having a choice on who you want to run your fucking country!!111

i'm not saying i'm voting for dude or anything, but these dems need to shut the fuck about the nader's taking our votes shit cause same thing can be said for the dems taking nader's votes. why don't you pansies just start saying mccain should stop running cause you think he's going to take all the 'undecided' voters or whatever, shit's ridiculous. if obama loses by a couple thousand votes it's not going to be nader's fault, it's going to be obama's for not convincing the people who voted for nader that he would make a better president than nader.

The lesser known candidates seem to be way more honest and certainly a lot less influenced by lobbyists. Some (like Ron Paul) don't even accept donations from lobbyists.

"why waste my vote on him? he's not going to win."

That's the attitude of millions and millions of people in this country. Even if they agree with him on most/all the issues the voter still wont vote for him because of this attitude but they fail to realize one thing...

The single reason that candidate doesn't have a chance is BECAUSE of that attitude.

Picking the lesser of two evils is still picking evil.

YEAH!!

fuck mccain too!

fuck everyone else of the lesser known candidates too!

fuck having a choice on who you want to run your fucking country!!111

i'm not saying i'm voting for dude or anything, but these dems need to shut the fuck about the nader's taking our votes shit cause same thing can be said for the dems taking nader's votes. why don't you pansies just start saying mccain should stop running cause you think he's going to take all the 'undecided' voters or whatever, shit's ridiculous. if obama loses by a couple thousand votes it's not going to be nader's fault, it's going to be obama's for not convincing the people who voted for nader that he would make a better president than nader.

quotin dis

Thanks, Nader. You really made your point in 2000. Democrats and Republicans are totally the same. Because this would have happened under President Gore's watch:

So thanks for that.

there were other candidates too you know, it wasn't just nader, why not blame it on any of the other candidates? or what about blaming it on stupid americans that voted for bush?

how is katrina anyones fault? oh and those bastards deserved to be "tortured"

Katrina was such a debacle because of poor response/provision of aid by the government. Additionally, the levees should not have been in disrepair. Then the floods would not have been so widespread and destructive. Both of these duties fall under the federal government...which falls under the current administration. That is how it was someone's fault.

Nader's argument centered on the fact that the Democrats and the Republicans are one in the same. With the Florida vote separated by around 600 votes (and that's accepting what the R's argue), then Nader's decision to continue pressing in Florida so late in the 2000 election cycle was critical. Especially given the fact that the polls showed Florida to be so close.

I'm not arguing that Nader was the sole contributing factor to Florida going to Bush - I'm not stupid. But his argument that the Rs and the Ds are the same is stupid. And history has proven it to be so.

Katrina was such a debacle because of poor response/provision of aid by the government. Additionally, the levees should not have been in disrepair. Then the floods would not have been so widespread and destructive. Both of these duties fall under the federal government...which falls under the current administration. That is how it was someone's fault.

Correct. That's what I was suggesting through the photo. Not that Bush has a weather machine.

or don't build a town BELOW THE FUCKING SEA LEVEL then don't move/live there!!!!!