Youtube toys

INKHEADSCREW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand. He's not THAT bad. Just has the stereotypical youtube toy voice.

I thought it was cute how he wrote pink... Strangely enough that was the original logo before we switched to varsity block lettering lol[/color]

maybe it's just me but I have no respect at all for some 12 year old kid who writes Gez and does bombs in his backyard with top of the line graffiti paints. Then posts it all on youtube.

I don't think his throwie is dope in anyway.

All the above makes him a mega youtube toy

At least it's not some retard from the suburbs that can only tell us the type of drips a pilot jumbo can give us...hey maybe he can take over Oink from james! And yeah, posting graffiti on youtube= toy

Let's say he does have a developmental disability, and he is from the suburbs. Does it matter? As long as he's down for his thing, he should really not care what people call him, or how they think of him.

Also on this note, 'taking over' Oink and James would not give him much of an edge. Like I said above :)

Apparently you know him well enough to defend him. I think that's pretty admirable. Just don't take it too personally.

If I were him, honestly I would post a reply to this thread laughing my ass off. Maybe rag on someone back. That's all you can do :cool:

At least it's not some retard from the suburbs that can only tell us the type of drips a pilot jumbo can give us...hey maybe he can take over Oink from james! And yeah, posting graffiti on youtube= toy

have you seen above on youtube? hes better than many..

yeah, at least we know he can bust out a throw and decent handstyle without making some bitch excuses like everyone else on Youtube. I love it when kids show a marker and say "yeah this isn't my handstlye so don't call me a toy yadayadayada.."

Above is okay, he always paint's that same style though, and it ain't even anything special, it's ok i suppose. [not saying i'm better then him]

but in general I say if your posting vids of you painting, 9 times out of 10, you're shitty. Let others video your work, if you're good enough that is.

directadvertisement has an account here i think

i wonder if the little fella gets free product for advertising everything

:edit:

they should be hooking him up...

as lame as it sounds, i want that monster marker now

(of course i'll just fill a zig with my own mix like always, but still, vid is effective advertising)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived