guess the movie...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rules are simple. Only ONE person posts a screenshot at a time.

Multiple screenshots are possible to make it easier.

post a screenshot of a movie and whomever guesses correctly gets to post a new screenshot.

Only the person who had guessed the movie correctly is allowed to post a new picture. If that person fails to post a screenshot within a reasonable amount of time, the previous screenshot poster gets another turn.

bump the rules.

Hollywood serves its place I guess, just like Disney is to animation.

Its what film makers can use to compare what level they want to achieve

while not underestimating the audience’s intelligence.

hollywood just solves all their problems with money in order to tell their story instead of using creativity.

American audiences are also to blame for not being open enough to subtitled film.

i'm curious what if any changes this writer strike will bring to the quality of newer films.

lately anything that has come out is making chump change to what was the norm 10-20 years ago

Remakes are ok if they can attract a younger audience and make them look for the originals.

But I cant really think of a remake ever being better than the cheaper older version.

Also latex ftw

lately anything that has come out is making chump change to what was the norm 10-20 years ago

even compared to last year's box office financials, it's down. "semi-pro" didn't do shit for money, and people were banking on the will farell factor for that one. as of this weekend, semi-pro made $24,685,000. that's a combined 2 weeks of admissions. 10,000 B.C. opened this weekend and made $35,730,000 in just one weekend. seems like a lot of money for one weekend --but the movie "300" took in $70,000,000 during the same weekend release last year.. winter is never a really good time for releases, but this year has been pretty bad. then again, i haven't really been paying close attention. maybe i just hear about the shitty stuff, like cloverfield. that movie was gayer than butt sex.