RIP LARRY DAVIS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh snap! Kinda like you chicken shit Franks when we came to bail yall out of Vietnam and yall turned tail and ran for your lives leaving us to try and handle your beef? :lol:

huh? im not french or whatever the fuck franks is slang for.

only 193 left to mock you idiot yank, no wonder the whole world despises you.

are you an american or a americant? keep mocking countries till you get the right one you arrogant cocksucker yank.

I guess I would be an "arrogant cocksucking yank" if I just started randomly dissing every country until I got the right one.

But I asked you which one you're from?

Don't be pussy now, rep where you're from.

You wanna talk all this shit about my country, why don't you back it up with telling us what utopia it is that you're from.

What makes your country so great?

Educate us why don't you.

and judging by his list of famous americans (one of which isn't actually american....shithead), he's not too informed on the topic. if he'll do this retarded-ass flame war now, he probably didn't take the time off to even check wikipedia for who larry davis is, nevermind watch the movie.

Edit: did ozzy have citizenship by the time the lil` pillhead was born?

logic would dictate he is either from england of au... by his diction.

he is a contradicting imbecile though, so i wouldn't even sweat it.

to generalize a whole country based on its "leader" is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard of. (even though americans have been conditioned to do it for the past 50 or so years vis-a-vis CUBA<but not me!>) he also could be a meth head from texas? idk... or a GAY that $tays from the bay? whoever he is i wouldnt get all bent out of shape. Hes a homo nigga... SHO 'NUFF

your a complete retard.

1. it isnt a list of americans.

2. im not generalising based on your leader, more the fact 8 out of 10 americans are whiny, ignorant cocksuckers.

You must be European.

They did some sketch on Conan O'Brien of some arrogant European (that was flamboyantly dressed and effeminate) constantly downing America and Americans and talking about how his weird-ass culture is so superior. Nailed you guys to a T.

your a complete retard.

well, we can tell this kid isn't from a country with schools. (your shows ownership, YOU'RE, however, means YOU ARE, a contraction.) i learned that little gem in 1st grade. do they have first grade where you're from. or any sort of educational system?

oh and way to pull the cocksucker statistic. got a pie chart to further illustrate your point? i think since you can't insult us in english properly, you may need that.

your a complete retard.

1. it isnt a list of americans.

2. im not generalising based on your leader, more the fact 8 out of 10 americans are whiny, ignorant cocksuckers.

...Said the whiny ignorant cocksucker. You came into this thread whining about Americans with no direction or shit to back up your "opinions." Negaprops.

He did a good job of making you all mad but it is really pussy not backing your assault on America up with the truth about where you are from. I am a Canadian living in Tokyo- been around the world and I gotta say- Most Americans are really good people. You wouldn't be on a graffiti forum of listening to rock/ hip-hop/ Jazz/ soul whatever music if it wasn't for America and the creativity of its people. FACT.

A lot of Europeans love to hack on America. I hate Bush and ignorant rednecks, but intolerance and crude generalizations are the real issue. It's very easy to criticize when you are a backseat driver.

If you don't understand whet ghetto life- and true poverty- is about then I am actually happy for you.

If you are educated I gotta say your grammar is awful. If you are going to call people stupid you should really try and master your mother tongue.

I mastered 4 biotch, what youu been doing?

shit, sorry man i didnt know.. i thought he would have been selling drugs because hes a peice of shit who dosent give a fuck about poisioning kids.

so did the cops take him out of his job at mc donalds and make him sell crack for them, thats fucked up yoyo. poor guy just wanted to sell crack to kids the honest way.

Why do people always be on the "!!!Selling Crack to Kids!!!" tip...?

Do you have proof Larry Davis pitched to kids?

Just 'cause a nigga was Pumping Cracks, doesn't mean he was Pumping to Kids...

For All I know he could have, I dont fucking care, I'm just sick of white mother fuckers talking about shit they have no first hand knowledge of.

But if anyting more people need to shoot back like Larry Davis did...

Fuck You, Fuck Larry Davis, but most of fucking all fuck The NYPD.

and Fuck Crack...

Have a nice day.

Edit*** RIP LARRY DAVIS.***

exactly. americans always look at situation and choose a side like its a game of gridion.. fuck the corrupt police and fuck that crack selling pussy.

the states is the last place i want to go, muffin.

HAHAHA YO, IF YOU AINT FUCKING WITH ANY OF THIS SHIT THEN WHY YOU IN HERE DICKRIDING LIKE THIS B? YOU'RE GOING HAAAARD, BREAKIN THE REFRESH BUTTON ON YOUR SHIT...WHY DONT YOU STOP DICKRIDING ME (CUZ YOU'RE DICKRIDING ME, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT, THIS IS MY THREAD) AND GO DO SOMETHING WITH YASELF, DRINK SOME TEA AND LISTEN TO THE VINES AND EAT SOME KANGAROO MEAT OR SOME SHIT LIL DUDE. GO BUY A PAIR OF PURPLE SOCKS TO WEAR UNDER YOUR YELLOW CROCS WHILE YOU LISTEN TO WHATEVER IMITATION OF AMERICAN CULTURE YOU HAVE ON YOUR IPOD WHICH WAS DEVELOPED IN AMERICA AND JUST KEEP SAYING HOW CORNY AND SHITTY AMERICA IS WHILE YOU DRINK YOUR PEPSI. THE GOOD THING IS THAT YOU'RE ONLINE AND HAVE NO IDENTITY AND CANT GET TIED TO A POST IN THE SAME HOOD LARRY DAVIS IS FROM AND JUST LEFT THERE TO GET EATEN ALIVE BY THE LITTLE KIDS FROM THE BLOCK. KEEP GOING IN, ITS FUNNY.