Redwings and Period Pieces

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on DEXTER the ice truck killer added some shit to keep that blood real fresh..........

one of my buddies used to paint zombie pictures with his own (non menstrual) blood. he'd spend weeks on them to ensure the right variance of blood coloration for depth/texture. was pretty cool.

but kind of gross...

the last two started with me sitting on the piece of paper and going from there.

WOOOOOOOOOW, now I've see it all

i'm gonna start doing art with my sperm

you totally should......

as a woman, i must say, period art does not look cool. taking out my tampon and splashing it on a piece of paper......really though? is this something where i can donate my dirty tampons and make hellof money off of?

fucking gross.

on DEXTER the ice truck killer added some shit to keep that blood real fresh..........

one of my buddies used to paint zombie pictures with his own (non menstrual) blood. he'd spend weeks on them to ensure the right variance of blood coloration for depth/texture. was pretty cool.

but kind of gross...

The Ice truck killer probably used an anticoagulant like heparin or EDTA. They use these chemicals to preserve the blood cells on a microscope slide.

• Like 1