Rob and Big

geezpot

that pothead in those videos is a total fucking douchebag.

and rob and big is hands down one of the best shows out there

this made me laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KUTxNR1f24&feature=related

and ryan shecklers a pussy faggot who is always in the line of twat,

but has to be a total faggot about it.

fuck that little bitch, his team mates prolly wanted to drop his ass when they saw 'life of ryan'

FUCK RYAN AND HIS GAY LIFE.. b

but according to wikipedia

"Boykin is a U.S. Navy veteran, where he was a chef"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think out of all the shows of skateboarders that i have seen on mtv. Rob and Big tells it like it is. They arent out to impress people, but just doing what they do. They portray the best outlook of the skating lifestyle. Ryan Sheckler has his show were he looks like he wanted a knock off show of laguna beach with skateboards. And Bam's show, just ruined the skateboarding scene with giving into his crap and making them want to join in for the wrong reasons.

Mad ups to Rob & BIG

They do the greatest shit. I mean who else would put a sofa chair as a toilet?

Does he really own a $80 million jet?

Maybe he buys into a timeshare private jet charter?

gulfstream, who makes nearly all the private planes (g1,2,3,4,5) has two plants. one in southern cali, one in savannah. my boy is one of 4 people in the entire company who works with metallic paints. he personally painted the BB logo on the side of the plane. he hung out with rob and big when they came to look at the plane.

he also hand airbrushed an entire airplane with champagne bubbles for a russian gangster who paid his $45 million dollar deposit in CASH.

still though, moving that much cash into the country? i'm not calling bulshit, i have no idea how any of that shit works, but thats fucking crazy.

thats hilarious though, "how much did that cost you, Vlad?" "I got a deal, only 3 pallets!"

Not really. You can bring as much cash as you want. I doubt the FBI cares about a russian mobster they know nothing about. Taking 3 pallets of cash into the country isnt illegal. The guy isnt an american citizen so they cant ask him where he got it from. And seekings buddy has the evidence to prove that he was paid 45 mil for one job so the government wont bother to ask as long as they know it came from a legit job.