More Brazil gansters and GUNS!

rocinhajj

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha, this shit is mad funny but seriously, I apologize for posting that shit

some dude pulled that same shit on me so i was doing the same.. ill stop..

and tranny threads...??.. really?? do it and you're most likely banned...

oh yea and guns are for people who can't handle a one on one good old fist fight... scared of loosing a tooff?

Hey I do not HATE anybody but we all have right to our preferences and NO sorry I would not do anything to harm anybody who is tranny,gay or whatever..but its is NOT something I am INTO....Can you acept that?

I am NOT a gansta nor do I want to be..I am a DJ and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor who helps my comunity

....but yes, I do have friend who are into the drug trade..sad but most will probly die before there 25 birthday..that is just how it is and they know it..

...but I put this stuff up here becase I think people need know the serios stuff that we have to live with everyday here in favelas.

WOW. I seriously wonder who buys stupid fucking videos like this and sits in their house and watches this bullshit. Reminds me of this time I was at someone's house watching this "Scarfaces" video, about buck50s in Rikers Island. I felt so gangsta I had to get up and leave the room.

"

mrshoward1052007 (6 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

0 Poor comment Good comment

Reply | Spam

is this how they really get i down there? hell yea cuz my husband from there and he be telling me so many stories but we suppose to be moving there soon i love the hood i love gritty grimeyness of it and how much respect the hood has"