More Brazil gansters and GUNS!

rocinhajj

Frenchiechanel0711 (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

0 Poor comment Good comment

Reply | Spam

why white people call us all kind of name when they see us act violent, they shouldn't cause this anger we have inside us come from them, this come from slavery, when for hundreds years, they beat us, rape, separates us from our families, humiliate us, sell us, burn us, cut us alive and we couldn't say nothing!!! Who is the monster?

NyBalla3322 (1 month ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

i live in queens ny where the original cop kiilas are at but ive stayed in 561 for 2 years i think that the biggest difference in the way crime is done is that in ny crime is more organized ive hustled all my life and only have been locked up for 6 months in the south it seems thugz are more wrecklace but i still got love for the 561

collinsb08 (2 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Man What Is This Clown Talken Bout When Was It Cool Ta Date A Niggas..That Fuck Boy Needs Ta Read Up On His/Her History Real Talk..Martin Luther King Jr Didnt Start The Civil Rights Movement For Nothin..Pussy Nigga Its Thug Life Down There You Gotta Get It Ha Yea Live..I Repp Da 56Ace All Day Everyday..Puusy Nigga Im Palm Beach Bread..

Ms.Mone

just a few of the geniuses reppin dat 561

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow great flicks man...

so do you have to worry taking pictures of these people? like any worry from the police, or any worry on their part about having pictures of them with guns being taken, or that you are taking pictures of them?

Shit seems fucking crazy down there...

Deptronik yes I am favelado with pride..

I know many of the guys an some do not want the face in the foto but others is ok.

The guy with the gun in the cyber cafe that is a place in almost every favela now call LAN House..place for us to use computers and learn..Even the ganster need to get on the internet too..

If you go there and you are not from there do NOT atekt ehre foto ok? They will not shoot you but probly take the camera from you..

favela slang "Preto"= Maconha=Weed..why they call this I do not know but twhy in English they call it "pot"?? Weed I understand becase is a plant but the word POT?? Just slangs..Weed is also dark in color so this is the favela way of telling people they have weed..

vc quer preto?.. do you want some weed..

or

vc quer branco?..Do you want some coke?

I do not create the words just know them..

America is not really as bad as people think it is. I've been to some rough hoods in America, but there is still always some sense of security in America for the most part even in spots like Philly, NY, Chicago etc. But in places like Jamaica, and Favelas (as I now see) and other places it can get grimier than people know.......that's not a good thing.

dawoo..

even favelas arnt as bad as you would think..

just because the guns are present and almost every young male is strapped doesnt mean shit is always poppin off. but when it does, the streets clear and it because like a scene from the wild west. streets smarts apply in favelas too.

i lived in one for 2 weeks and walked in and out of it during all hours of the day, alone with no issues. if i was questioned, i would take them to where i was living for verification..its really how you present yourself.

Eatso, I don't think you know about Rocinhajj.

He's from the HOOD in Brazil. And frequently blesses us with flicks from his hood.

The only time the cops ever even come to his hood it's to have shootouts with the locals, and it's in and out like some comando assassination shit to just kill who they're after then run for their lives with the hood buckin at them.

Rocinhajj one of the most valued members on here.

Please don't scare him off with your tranny fetish.

not quite.. I live at a hostel.. its cheap, and whatever but i can't study there... but shit man... I will have to send you another package then if you are going to send me one from brazil...

i remember my homie ROLER who i painted with from Rocinha, took me to where his mother worked at a little video game cafe. i got a beer and a snack and walked to the back room with ROLER and watched these gangster with 9mm and shotguns playing fifi soccer on playstation.. crazy shit. we were straight up catching tags on the outside of the cafe , no big deal..

Hhheheheheheheh DAONER..hey favelas and not always dangerous..

The police are more troubles then the gansters..Remember the drug guys

are FROM THE HODD..so we all know who they are..

Ther is big diference in our Hood..people care about each other and we try to make it a good place to be..you need to see this video to understand how normal people live there too..PLEASE WATCH THESE VIDEOS if you want learn more about the life here..

Rogerio from Rocinha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn5Je6SPKAE

Washigton from Rocinha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQZwdWfGkQ

Two Brothers Foundation in Rocinha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qanCFjRh6Hg

the big diference is there is little or no crime..you do NOT jack your neighbors house or you will be kicked out of the hood.in other words..you will be without a home..

The time we all hate is when the cops come in shooting..if you run away they will shoot you in the back

Plese evebopdy see the movie "FAVELA RISING"..this will give yo idea of what the life is like.

I do not like the violence but my family and I grow up here and we do the best to make life ok.

I SPEAK PRETTY GOOD PORTUGUESE..

IM PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF..

BUT I HAVE BEEN STUDYING MORE FOR THIS TRIP AND TOOK A PORTUGUESE CLASS AT A UNIVERSITY.. I SPEAK AND WRITE IT WAY BETTER THAN I DID WHEN I WAS THERE THE FIRST TIME.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, YES IT WAS HARD.

THE GUYS FROM ROCINHA I PAINTED WITH DIDNT SPEAK A BIT OF ENGLISH AND I HUNG OUT WITH THEM FOR A FEW LONG DAYS. IT WASNT TOO BAD. BODY LANGUAGE HELPS BUT WHEN YOU HAVE 5 OR 6 GANGSTER ASS DUDES HIGH ON COKE IN YOUR FACE TRYING TO TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AMERICAN, ITS A LITTLE WEIRD, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ALL CARRYING GUNS AND JUMPING AROUND ALL FAST AND YELLING AND SHIT. THEY WERE STOKED TO SEE ME THERE PAINTING WALLS IN THEIR COMMUNITY. I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH FREE WEED WAS PUT INTO MY HAND AS A SIGN OF WELCOME.

WHEN IT GOT DARK, THINGS TENDED TO GET ROWDIER AND THE MUSIC GOT LOUDER. THATS WHEN I KNEW IT WAS TIME TO GO BEFORE SOMETHING JUMPED OFF I DIDNT WANT TO BE AROUND

Archived