Woah - Eating Pussy Can Give You Cancer

HydrogenPeroxide

A dude I worked with was 37, had a wife and twins, and was driving a brand new Lexus SUV. He cheated on all that with a 21 year BITCH at my work, who dumped her kid on its grandma, made enough noise to get him in trouble (we're "management" so it's not cool to fuck employees) and oh by the way...she has HERPES. Everyone knew it too, he just didn't care.

Point being, dudes are fucking retarded. I won;t even share a glass with my fiends at a bar - i buy them the drink instead.

The guy mentioned above just got fired for flirting with a client via his cell phone, and the girl last report had become a coke addict and a few months back fucked a dealer for a gram. I know the gram is legit because a guy I work with did the coke after.

That's how STDs spread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
70% of people have HPV whether they show symptoms or not.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to be a whore or manwhore to get it.

WOAH! Im pretty sure i got hpv, even tho tree of my last fucks say diffrent due to the fact that an obgyn says they dont got it. but i have had this lil mole type thing for th longset that keeps coming back. the fucked up thing is that i had it for at lest 4 years but ol'girls say they dont have shit, soooooooooooo fuck it.