gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what a dangerous precedent.

its bad enough people going to jail for MALFUNCTIONING weapons being deemed full auto... its another thing with this precedent to start throwing people in jail because a toy gun 'could' be possibly modified with all new parts into a weapon that can fire more than one round with one trigger pull. whats next, going to jail for owning a maglite flash light because using it one can easily fashion an illegal suppressor? under the ATF 'rules' ANY firearm can be made to function as a full auto class III weapon.

its ridiculous

hello fellow gun lovers.. i have a serious question a friend of mine is selling a kel tec 9mm with 2 clips for $300 its all legit and never really used is it worth the money i dont know much about guns but would like 1 if the price aint right tho ill just hold off thanks for the feed back props will be given

Kel-Tec-P-11.jpg

u in the chi, nigga get that shit

is it worth the loot tho or should i just get 1 from a gun store.. i just dont want to wait for my gun cuz i heard if u buy 1 at a store u have to wait a lil b4 u get it

i think i just might get it if its worth the price and keep it at my girls crib then get a bigger gun for my crib

is it worth the loot tho or should i just get 1 from a gun store.. i just dont want to wait for my gun cuz i heard if u buy 1 at a store u have to wait a lil b4 u get it

i think i just might get it if its worth the price and keep it at my girls crib then get a bigger gun for my crib

yea cause posting all this info on the internet is a good idea and all

Not to mention the price for the ammunition outweighs the power you get from em. At least that's my opinion. If I'm gunna be spending extra money on ammunition I'll go with a more powerful round and spend a bit more.

Also the common misconception that because 40S&W rounds are widely used by Law enforcement does not mean they are in surplus making it an economical round.

I did hear about that however, it is still possible to do the conversion, it won't last that long nor will it be "easy" but it is doable

How? It would blow up once the firing pin strikes. Also, why would you spend money to convert an airsoft? Would probably cost as much to buy a real gun.