I am a dirty mother fucker.............

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are good at this thread, and some people epicly fail.

Roadpig- Nice one dude! that chick looks like she'd be a wild freak that smells weird.

ICB- FAIL... What is it with you people, unless there is some crazy gnarly story to go along with smashing decent to good looking chicks, it doesnt belong here.

this thread is the best place for me to tell this story.

i had a roommate when i was 21. the dude was a dirty mother fucker. i think he had a box of RIT in his closet, "just in case." anyways. dude is sitting on the couch with a friend of ours, my other roommate and i are watching tv with them. so we're watching tv, and i look at my other roommate. he looks like something just puked in his lap, and rolls his eyes over at the couch. i look over, and my other roommate is just slobbering all over this chick. it looked like to retards trying to lick popsicle sweat off each other's cheeks. so i look back at my other roommate in shock, it just never seemed like anyone in the house was going to hook up with this chick. i mean we were all drunk, but we were always drunk back then. anyways. the two of them go into the room, and we stay watching tv with the volume up as to not hear any sounds of sweaty passion.

the next day, i see my roommate (the one fucking). i just say "what the fuck was that all about?" he starts laughing and goes into it. he's like "yeah i fucked her, but i only had one condom." so this dude fucks this chick, busts one in the glove, takes it off, and throws it on his nasty ass carpet. then they woke up in the morning, felt like fucking, and seeing as it was his only condom --reused it. so he fucked this chick with a condom covered in pet dander, saw dust, pretzel crumbs, and whatever else was on there.

that dude was a dirty mother fucker.

WTF? Why wouldnt he just hit that shit raw deal if he was so dirty?

Shit feels better and everything.

I was in a hot tub w/ some chick. She basically told me she was a hoe and down to fuck, "I juat like sex." She tried to kiss me, and I told her I wasn't down. Still, I felt kind of sorry for her, so I offered to feel up titties while she rubbed one out. This went for a while, I ended up slipping her some duece dueces for a whiule after, but still didn't feel right about letting her touch me (there was a joke/rumor that she fucked my uncle). We finished, she said, "wow, I owe you head for like and hour."

I went back inside, my uncle was there, like "where's old girl?" I was just like, "I think she left." She cleaned up all the empty cans and stuff in the backyard while IU went to sleep.

Owe, and her roommate was my date the day before, and didn't wear panties.

sincerly,

vanity

I was recently reminded of a smash and dash from a couple of years ago. I saw a recent picture of this girly and was finally embarrassed the way I should have been back then. She is the only girl I ever denied fucking. She told a bunch of people and they all asked me. FUCK NO!!! I didn't break her off. The shame. No I won't post flicks. I feel sick.

you suck.

does any one here every take pics of themselves boning skanks?

I have before... Its pretty awesome.. I could even post one, but, I'd be willing to bet a few dudes on this board have ran through this broad, and I don't really wanna deal with the real life repercussions of posting it.

I'll trade you on IM if you want though.

i dont understand how some girls dont take fucking care of themselves. dont wax that ass, dont keep shit clean.

dirty, uglyass, fatty bitches should all be grouped together and shipped off to easter island or something. nasty ass bitches, on some, navigate through the rolls to find the fat ass pussy lips type shit.

UGH

never again will i fuck with a girl whos heavier than me.

imagine how it must feel to be a fat, ugly bitch though?

its like the lowest of the low. not only are you a female, designated to sucking cocks and having periods, but you have to be a fat, unnattractive female who can only get dick from prison inmates.

i would probably kill myself if i had to be a fattie chick.