Dorks, Geeks and nerds thread.

Bojangles

I had a thread before titled appropriately enough "<dork>me</dork>" but it appears it has disappeared from the archives so with that being said, here's a thread to post all the dorky, geeky and nerdy pics and info.

Let me start it off with: www.thinkgeek.com

The 8-bit necktie

8bit_tie_new.jpg

Binary code blanket, that spells out "blanket" in binary

dev-blanket.jpg

GPS star tracker

mysky.jpg

Only once in a blue moon* throughout the history of consumer tech comes a product so nifty you are convinced it cannot be real. Then you quickly glance over to your calendar and realize it's not April 1st. "Damn!" you think to yourself, while reaching for your wallet and mumbling under your breath "Curse you ThinkGeek, curse you!" Packed with the latest in gadgetry including built-in GPS, LCD screen, magnetic north sensors, electronic accelerometers, & complex circuitry,the MySky is far from vaporwear. It's a hi-tech virtual tour guide to your starry skies. Point, shoot, get smarter.

And of course...

noplace.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got called a geek over the phone once by a girl I was fuckings ex-boyfriend.

I went to his crib and after making him state, quite loudly and for everyone that was there to hear, "I'M A BITCH, YOU'RE A BEAST, AND I DON'T WANT IT", I then proceeded to slap him across the face like he owed me money

That is the extent of my geek tales.

lets see...

I am a wealth of random information, work with computers (graphic design), I sometimes write in 1337, owned and used a shell account in 98, can read archeological hebrew, have a ivy cap on my head, and as of yesterday wear suspenders (1930's look is complete).

...do i qualify?