THE OBAMA REVOLUTION!

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

XXL:Are you following the presidential race?

DMX : Not at all.

XXL:You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.

DMX :His name is Barack?!

XXL:Barack Obama, yeah.

DMX :Barack?!

XXL:Barack.

DMX :What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

XXL:Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.

DMX :Barack Obama?

XXL:Yeah.

DMX :What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

XXL:You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.

DMX :I ain’t really paying much attention.

XXL:I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…

DMX :Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?

Nope.

Whatever speech writer he has that wrote this thing is a fucking genius too....this WAS a campaign ending catastrophe for him, that they managed to turn into a race issue, and then make him come out of it stronger than before. The fact that this guy officiated his marriage, baptized his kids, has a position in his campaign as an adviser, and spoke to him every week for 20 years....and then obama denied ever hearing any controversial remarks from him...is already forgotten. He deserves to be president now just based off of that maneuvering, he is putting the kennedys to shame. Even though my family came here in the 30s-40s, I am feeling pretty responsible for slavery and stuff right now after watching that speech.

Other campaigns have ended for lesser things. He is publicly condemning the comments, right on, but then that raises the question of why he sat through this guy's sermons for 20 years if he so strongly disagrees. When this all first happened, obama made the rounds to the various cable news shows denying ever hearing anything like this before, in 20 years of listening to this guy's sermons. He either attended this church to score political browny points with the people of chicago (when they were important to his political career), or he agrees that ameriKKKa was behind the AIDS shenanigans and 911 was our just comeuppance. Pretending he didn't know it was going on, and didn't agree with it but stayed there anyway, doesn't make any sense...but luckily for him he has some smart people working for his campaign, and the media loves him, so he doesn't have to answer those questions now.

• Like 1

Aren't you all missing a little something here?

He is saying what we want to hear... Truth.

Didn't answer anything?

The first politician to make some real ass points about race, and issues even beyond that, and you people are gonna blow it off?

ugh....

nevermind.

you people are the exact reason I vacillate between voting and not voting.

Now you understand my frustration with the rest of you and how you feel about Ron Paul.

The first? I wouldn't say that. He's just the one with the most exposure at this point. He didn't say anything in that speech that I haven't heard before. He didn't bless me with any knowledge that I didn't already know. He talked about some history that I already knew about. Did he say anything of real meaning though? I don't think so, and that's what I was getting at. That speech was meant to do what it did. Take the pressure off of him. Even for a little while.

As far as his pastor having an effect on his campaign, like Stereo said there have been candidates that have done less with a lead and lost it. I actually thought that this issue would be the turning point for Hilary. So far it isn't. Whatever it doesn't matter anyway.

My point was not that I learned anything new, but that a politician said it out in the open.

As far as your frustration with others and ron paul. I can appreciate the point, but I have never supported him because I think his concepts are just antiquated and I didn't support it in the first place.

at any rate.

hillary's response was retarded.

here's a little something i've learning over the years at 12oz...bitching and moaning about obam-daddy (or anything else for that matter) on the internet is about as useful as a 3-legged cat covering up shit on a hardwood floor.

and while every hater is sitting back putting forth much effort to hold the candidates to some unheard of barometer of morality & splitting hairs for any potential candidates words/actions/campaign/pastor, george bush and dick cheney are still in office and still sitting atop a massive pile of shitscuzz that nobody seems to really have the energy to do anything about.

whatever pops yer zits though...

all i have to say is that i'm going to vote for obama

im not under the impression that he is going to change the world

but come on mccain is an ugly old man. is not conservative but wants conservative votes.

liked reagan, hated bush but now is backed by him and he said alqaida is in iraq twice

(was corrected twice as well)

clinton is no as well. i liked bill but i dont like her. i also dont like her because of all the

dumb women that are voting for her simply to see a woman president.

ron paul - no chance in hell

i like obama simply because hes not white and hes not old and has little experience.

hes charismatic and seems pretty honest. like the type of guy that if he fucks up will fess up

i cant stand the politcal double talk and i think he keeps it to a minimum.

he has lobbyists, he has speechwriters... hes a part of the system no doubt.

but hell he couldnt fuck up the US any more than bush did in the last 8 years.

“We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York, and we never batted an eye,” Wright says. “We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is brought right back in our own front yards.”

In a later sermon, Wright revisits the theme, declaring: “No, no, no, not God bless America — God damn America!”

You know what; I'm not too worried about what he said because it might not be my opinion but it's not like it was something I haven't heard before. I've heard more extreme by both sides here and in real life. Shit, Malcolm X is one of my heroes and he said similar things before the final stages in his life. Write in your complaint at the ballot. While you're at it, order me some pork fried rice, I've been craving it for a second...

watching the pundits is amusing, although it's akin to somebody clawing their nails down a chalkboard sometimes. yesterday on cnn that rick sanchez hotshot had viewers go to the site to answer the following question: "should sen. obama talk about america's blemishes?". the fact people actually find this to be a legitimate question alone is scary, despite the responses invoking the whole 'unpatriotic' thing.