THE OBAMA REVOLUTION!

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
as far as me bringing up graffiti in the crossfire. yes, i was wrong. i sent AOD an apology. matter of fact, you dont even know weather or not i write. i could have been completely lying but whatever, that is neither here nor there as far as the situation at hand.

as far as this is concerned, you are the fool coming off like the sucker here. just because the reality has set in that your dr. paul fella is a wash with this presidential election, you decide to come into this thread and sling total bullshit.

i was pointing out the fact of how ridiculous you sound, but i guess that was over your head. then again, you are a republican.

~fin~

i do know "WHETHER" or not you write.

the american people are just not ready to accept liberty.

that and the MSM fucked him over pretty hard. did i mention

the ill shit in new hampshire? no? well, there was some vote stealing.

i prefer "conservative".

props to that ILOTS.

RoseParade.JPG

^ tftb's parade....

Yea it is pretty funny. I mean a revolution, with Obama? Rofl.....

Obama will change nothing but maybe the attitude of some black people now that a black man has held office.

We'll see what happens though. I still think Billary is going to get the nomination.

ready for her inaugural terror attack i see?

just never look her in the eyes if you encounter her majesty.

SS doesn't like that.

Casek & ILOSMYBRAIN are both sounding like Fox News right about now; baselessly calling Obama a commie, making a big deal because he didn't wear a flag pin on his lapel, or because he didn't put his hand over his heart while the national anthem was sung... I remember the neocons like Sean Hannity at Fox News were first to break that "story", which Alan Colmes chided as being meaningless. Anyone that has been to a sporting event or some kind of large assembly where the national anthem is sung, knows that plenty of people will stand and face the flag as a show of respect, without placing their hands over their hearts. Obama is clearly standing and facing the flag.

Obama stated he wants to bring back Habeas Corpus after Bush destroyed it. Obama is as much of a constitutionalist as Ron Paul.

Casek & ILOSMYBRAIN are both sounding like Fox News right about now; baselessly calling Obama a commie, making a big deal because he didn't wear a flag pin on his lapel, or because he didn't put his hand over his heart while the national anthem was sung... I remember the neocons like Sean Hannity at Fox News were first to break that "story", which Alan Colmes chided as being meaningless. Anyone that has been to a sporting event or some kind of large assembly where the national anthem is sung, knows that plenty of people will stand and face the flag as a show of respect, without placing their hands over their hearts. Obama is clearly standing and facing the flag.

Obama stated he wants to bring back Habeas Corpus after Bush destroyed it. Obama is as much of a constitutionalist as Ron Paul.

i don't watch fox news, so i wouldn't know about any of that. i do know that fox readily back shillary.

as for the last statement, prove it.

OLOLOL

casek, you sound so mad :(

i sound? you have amazing powers of hearing through internets?

i'm not really mad at all. i think you guys are pretty fucking crazy, though.

especially for surmising that i am mad about anything.

if you really want to know how i feel about it, i'll tell you what i just did.

after viewing theo's post and responding, i went upstairs and fed my dogs,

then i took a piss. doesn't sound like anything a mad person would do.

what theo is referring to is the name calling and throwing the spin on baseless accusations. it's quite bill o'riley-esque..

glad to know you're an o'rly fan. it's not really baseless. the whole hand on the hart thing didn't really get to me. it bothers me, but it's like theo said, not very unusual. the guevara flag does bother me. it actually bothers me a lot. like having a mao portrait in your office while you're the mayor or something.

theo, i'd like to see what you're basing your "obama is as much of a constitutionalist as paul"

line on.

p.s.: keep on giving each other handjobs and back pats. it's really funny.

glad to know you're an o'rly fan.

lolllll

now casek, you're proving my point for me. because i said that name calling and spinning is quite bill o'riley-esque, that makes me an oriley fan? really? are you serious? WOW. see, that's exactly the tactics that billy boy uses himself. someone makes a statement and it's spun right out of proportion to fit into whatever argument he's trying to make.

sorry dude, but you fully fail.

lolllll

now casek, you're proving my point for me. because i said that name calling and spinning is quite bill o'riley-esque, that makes me an oriley fan? really? are you serious? WOW. see, that's exactly the tactics that billy boy uses himself. someone makes a statement and it's spun right out of proportion to fit into whatever argument he's trying to make.

sorry dude, but you fully fail.

can you not see the sarcasm in my statement? i spelled his name O'RLY...as in the internet joke "oh really"...got a picture of an owl with an inquisitive look on its face. god, i hope people at your college aren't actually going to be let loose on the real world...maybe just a pretend town where you all walk around talking about how each other are "jocking your styles".

fuck.

orly.JPG

there, now it's more like a picture book.

theo: barack voted no to this http://votesmart.org/issue_keyvote_detail.php?cs_id=13435&can_id=9490

yes to this

http://votesmart.org/issue_keyvote_detail.php?cs_id=16122&can_id=9490

there are several more. i'm tired of look right now..

GET THEM DAMN JOB STEALIN MEXICANS OUTTA MY COUNTRY!

not at all. get those people who broke our laws to get into our country the fuck out.

let them come in legally like the rest who want in are doing it.

p.s.: do you have any idea what would happen in you or i went into mexico illegally

and demanded the same things they demand from us?

not at all. get those people who broke our laws to get into our country the fuck out.

let them come in legally like the rest who want in are doing it.

p.s.: do you have any idea what would happen in you or i went into mexico illegally

and demanded the same things they demand from us?

WHO WOULD WANT TO GO TO MEXICO AT ALL?

NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF MEXICANS DOWN THERE.

PROBABLY TRYING TO STEAL MY JOB. FAGS.

nice try casek. back peddle as much as you can now that you made yourself look like an asshole.

couple things....

1. why do you keep bringing up the fact that i go to college? should i be ashamed of that or something? have you gone? if not, perhaps you are jealous that you havent been given the chance to get a college education? fill me in. 2. the " keep on giving each other handjobs and back pats. it's really funny." thing that you said, if anyone were to dare say anything like that in your beloved ronnie paul revolution thread, you'd immediately accuse them of being immature and lecture them on how crossfire is not the place to behave like that. so why do you feel you can act like that in someone else's thread? you're constantly making yourself look like a hypocrite.

that being said, why dont you go back to your ron paul thread and continue to discuss the greatness of ronnie boy with all the like minded people in there? i'd say go back there and back pat and jerk each other off, but im not going to stoop to your level this time.

nice try casek. back peddle as much as you can now that you made yourself look like an asshole.

couple things....

1. why do you keep bringing up the fact that i go to college? should i be ashamed of that or something? have you gone? if not, perhaps you are jealous that you havent been given the chance to get a college education? fill me in. 2. the " keep on giving each other handjobs and back pats. it's really funny." thing that you said, if anyone were to dare say anything like that in your beloved ronnie paul revolution thread, you'd immediately accuse them of being immature and lecture them on how crossfire is not the place to behave like that. so why do you feel you can act like that in someone else's thread? you're constantly making yourself look like a hypocrite.

that being said, why dont you go back to your ron paul thread and continue to discuss the greatness of ronnie boy with all the like minded people in there? i'd say go back there and back pat and jerk each other off, but im not going to stoop to your level this time.

back peddling? hardly. you are a hypocrite. i bring up the fact that you c\go to college because you spell horribly, have little or no attention span, and have no ability to detect

when someone is being sarcastic. i.e.: "O'RLY" replacing O'Reilly.

so, to you i say, bring it. i'm down for an intellectual debate with a mongo.

almost forgot to reply to your "number 2." the medicine sucks when it's spoon fed back, eh?