THE OBAMA REVOLUTION!

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats enough to for me to say fuck him

this guy is like every other democratic politician.

cops can carry guns whenever they want

if a cop kills some unarmed guy, they'll demand a special independent investigator, but thats as far as they'll go. no calls for jailing cops

Obama is as house negro as they come.

:::shakes head...:::

i mean come on, look at his stance on the military, he wants to increase the size for what? to withdraw them from iraq faster? withdrawal from iraq through afghanistan into pakistan.

its funny someone mentioned to me they saw him on tv saying something about he wants to fight for the worker, the little guy because they can't fight for themselves.

i wasn't aware i couldn't fight for myself.

there there all you poor workers that can't stand up for yourselves, obama is here to help.

ok, I will go number by number so you don't get confused.

1. ABORTED FETUSES ARE FUCKED. WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES. As a real response I ask this: what were the definitions of fetus in the language of the bill he voted against?

2. Note that it was not to stop residents from protecting themselves, it was from protecting themselves with "banned" weapons. For some reason in this country we think it takes a full auto to kill a rat sittin outside our house...

3. That is a perfectly reasonable vote. Do you not understand the upcoming petroleum based product crunch that the world is going into and about to slip into? Apparently corporations and people in this country only understand a monetary bottom line, so if we give an incentive for new R and D on new fuel technologies by making the masses realize that it is not economically viable to continue our dependency on Gasoline, then by all means vote that way. Also, we already have a subsidized and deflated sense of what Gasoline is worth in the market. Other countries have been payin mad for gas for years. It is only like a correction of value if it goes up here. I can go on about this forever, but I am gonna leave it at reminding you oil went over 100 dollars a barrel for the first time in history the other week. Wrap your head around the implications of that and then come back and talk about this specific point.

4. Are you fucking kidding me? You like having the middle class and lower classes raped in the ass while corporations act as personal entities but receive preferred treatment in the eyes of our government and our taxation system? You have no conception of what you are even talking about do you? Honestly. Even all the Ron Paul droids can agree with me on this one.

5. I refer you to answer 2.

6. Perhaps this is more indicative of an inclination against the death penalty then some act of special treatment to gang members. Lets move a little beyond the surface here shall we?...

7. And who do you think will win? Paul. Live in your delusion. It's cool. Reality will catch up soon enough. Should Paul even win, the complexities of our formalized government will halt absolutely any of the cock-a-mamy ideas Paul wants to execute. Reform my ass. Retrogressive bullshit, that's all he is.

now.

provide me with a voting record that shows me things I don't like about him and perhaps you will come close to a valid point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I6xuZ86bw8&feature=related

So you really think a harlequin baby doesnt deserve medical care? The same logic applies.

Anyways if hes going to ban weapons that in itself is a reason to say fuck him and not allowing self defense is even worse.

I think Mike Gravel or Bill Richardson are both good candidates

And one more thing. Businesses doesnt mean evil corporations it could mena a small business it could mean any business and capitalism needs business.

Anyways fuck you too.:cool:

Mike Gravel?

haha.

dude was hilarious with his commercials.

He is not banning ALL weapons.

and no, I do not support harlequin fetuses. I think we have a warped sense of what it is to "save a life," A life of pain, discomfort and drudgery is not one I think people should be brought in to.

i mean come on, look at his stance on the military, he wants to increase the size for what? to withdraw them from iraq faster? withdrawal from iraq through afghanistan into pakistan.

its funny someone mentioned to me they saw him on tv saying something about he wants to fight for the worker, the little guy because they can't fight for themselves.

i wasn't aware i couldn't fight for myself.

there there all you poor workers that can't stand up for yourselves, obama is here to help.

have you never heard anyone say this before?

you act like the things he is saying are absolutely outrageous.

have you never heard anyone say this before?

you act like the things he is saying are absolutely outrageous.

The problem is i have heard things like this before

more of the same bullshit.

"workers are incapable of standing up for themselves"

blah blah blah

The democratic party is not the friend of the working man it makes itself out to be.

Mike Gravel?

haha.

dude was hilarious with his commercials.

He is not banning ALL weapons.

and no, I do not support harlequin fetuses. I think we have a warped sense of what it is to "save a life," A life of pain, discomfort and drudgery is not one I think people should be brought in to.

Im not asking anyone to save it, Im saying that medical care for while it is around should be supported. And any ban on weapons is completely unconstitutional. Outright bans didnt work in alcohol prohibition and the drug war or the idea of banning abortion isnt based on the best logic either. It seems like alot of people dont realize that though.

Everyone running is a sloppy piece of shit. For real.

Cause I sure hate them nigras boy howdy. Not the point dumbshit. Most people dont know shit about him but like him cause hes charismatic and dont care otherwise.

Rotting liver what ideas were there in that post other than "you should feel bad".

He voted against requiring medical care for aborted fetuses who survive.

He supported allowing retired police officers to carry concealed weapons, but opposed allowing people to use banned handguns to defend against intruders in their homes.

Voted against making permanent the repeal of the state's 5 percent sales tax on gasoline. (2000)

Voted to end $300 million worth of tax breaks for businesses. (2004)

Voted against letting people argue self-defense in court if charged with violating local weapons bans by using a gun in their home. (2004)

Voted against making gang members eligible for the death penalty if they kill someone to help their gang. (2001)

SPOILER ALERT Barak Obama has the same chance of winning the presidency as a cat does of winning a dog show, for the exact same reason.

Oh yeah and

Barackfc.jpg

lulz

id point out that the tax breaks for only for big business that gross 7 digits.

Point out that people can argue anything in court, that statement is taken out of context. Youve obviously never been to/in a trial.

Point out hes against the death penalty in general so why WOULD he vote for eligibility for a certain group.

And point out your obviously a bigot. Who would kill a family if it meant that barack, hilary, a democrat... won the 2008 election.

And for all the wrong reasons.

But i dont really feel like it :rolleyes:

Also I am going to point out I am

PRO gun CONTROLL (a phrase most of you dont fucking understand. Dont worry youll be able to keep your daddys pistol)

Undecided on the Death Penalty

Pro Choice

And would vote for Obama.

If I HAD to vote for a republican it would be Ron Paul.

Hilary is to avant garde with her politics.

Edwards is a total snake in the grass.

i'm so far from caring about american politics right now i couldn't really muster an argument for anyone. that said, obama on a gut level vibe seems like the better choice. i tend to feel the same as enigmatic does about edwards...i dunno, he seems like a good dude, but he comes across so phoney and his answers can sound so canned...i don't think he has the spine for the white house, but what do i know.

on another note, the most interesting shit i find about the coverage is cnn reporter john kings mouth. anybody ever check out his mouth when he's talking? seriously...have a peep, he's got somethin' odd goin' on there..

The problem is i have heard things like this before

more of the same bullshit.

"workers are incapable of standing up for themselves"

blah blah blah

The democratic party is not the friend of the working man it makes itself out to be.

How the fuck are the poor and working class supposed to stand up for themselves?

And how the fuck is the Republican party "freindly" to the common worker in this country?

What the fuck are you talking about???

banning any weapon is unconstitutional. abortion is not mentioned in the constitution, it is a state issue.

so much for obama being a 'constitutional' lawyer.

as for 'being able to keep your daddy's pistol.' that is absurd. many localities have banned handguns in direct defiance of the second amendment. the dc gun ban is going to be heard soon by the SC. if you are pro gun control, you will not stop until all guns in citizens hands are banned. havent the first 20,000 gun laws done anything?

How the fuck are the poor and working class supposed to stand up for themselves?

And how the fuck is the Republican party "freindly" to the common worker in this country?

What the fuck are you talking about???

The working class stands up for itself when it really wants to, if you recall the last two may 1st demonstrations throughout the country for example.

The idea that working people cannot stand up for themselves is a total underestimation.

Likewise, I never said the republican party was ever friendly towards workers.

The working class stands up for itself when it really wants to, if you recall the last two may 1st demonstrations throughout the country for example.

The idea that working people cannot stand up for themselves is a total underestimation.

Likewise, I never said the republican party was ever friendly towards workers.

Man, if Obama says that he wants to stand up for workers its a good thing. Why get so worked up?

This is clearly not a detractive trait.

The point is its more of the same bullshit from the democratic party.

The idea that they're going to stand up for working people because working people can't do it themselves. Workers are all little babies who need someone to stand up for them and take care of them.

All the meanwhile the democratic party has the most fucked up record of treachery against the working people of this country (and the world).

IT WOULD BE INTRESTING TO HAVE A GIRL PRESIDENT BUT NOT HILIARY... SHE GOT CHEATED ON, AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNEW ABOUT IT.. AND SHE STAYED WIT HIS ASS. SO TO ME SHE CANT BE THAT SMART...OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH EXPIERENCE BUT MAYBE DATS WAT WE NEED.. VOTE OBAMA ALL THE WAY