The New shit......

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Twheels will probably start out as standard on some select model somewhere by someone. But, they probably wont catch on because most people are not going to a. trust riding on them and b. like the ride they give. I do see how they could be designed to further cool disc brakes though.

Flying cars are going to be so hard to regulate. People crashing into each other.

I still fuckin want one though

Im sure there is the technology for a hover car that could fly, but the problem isnt getting the car to move. The problem is that the way to stop them hasnt been able to become a reality.

I wonder how these things would perform in conditions like ice and snow?

HORRIBLY. Ice/snow tires should be of a tall sidewall to allow for lower air pressures to achieve better traction, just like 4x4s at the beach. Those twheels have like 1 inch of sidewall of solid rubber with no air in them.

T;5971339']How would you feel rocking these are your new ride? Im not really feeling them.

ShowLetter-2.jpg

The Future of Tires.......Tweels

digg_url = 'http://www.wallstreetfighter.com/2006/10/future-of-tirestweels.html';

These tires are airless and are scheduled to be out on the market very soon .

The bad news for law enforcement is that spike strips will not work on these tires.

This is what great R&D will do, and just think of the impact on existing technology:

a... no more air valves

a... no more air compressors at gas stations

a... no more repair kits

law enforcement are working on killin' the cars power anyway. Spike strips will still work on these because it will tear these up as soon as the car rolls over them. I agree with the reference to music videos advertisements. That will get the kids to buy them. But until the high performance road racers use them, no deal.

i can't imagine they'd handle very well in any condition

especially cornering

They would probably be very good at cornering since there is no real sidewall to flex and buckle like a regular tire. The plastic part of the twheel is probably very rigid but just pliable enough to overcome potholes and other bumps without damaging it to an extent.