2008 Hangover Thread.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to cut my celebration short and leave at 12:15 to drop my Uncle to the airport in horrible weather. I was going about 20-30mph on the Interstate. It took me about 4.5 hours driving in the shittiest snow storm I've ever been in. WACK

I got it poppin with some Martini and Rossi shit, these motherfuckers had 15 bottles of pagne!!

I merked like 8 cups of that, like 10 shots, 5 or 6 cups of cranberry and vodka, 2 Becks, 5 IPA's and some Blackberry Wheat beers.

I seriously cannot convey how fucked up my shit box is right now no homo. I'm pooing like green bile.

I drank 3 bottles of champagne to the face last night, then a buncha shots of vodka and Henny.

I then ate breakfast at a spot affectionately known as "Sweaty Bettys"

Surprisingly I feel fine this morning...one gross shit and I think I'm done

Dinner at Texas Road House in a few hours is gunna change that

Pregamed,gamed and gamed some more. Ended up at a bar in the bronx around 2 with some friends of mine to get drunker and to hit on chicks, instead I find an old women in her 70's staring at me. Then my female friend goes to tell me that a women is checking me out. It turns out my grandma goes to the same bar. My grandma frequents the same bar my friend takes us to on New Years.

Guest shai_hulud

I had three beers last night, and fell asleep by 11:00 pm.

Then my roommate came home, and woke me up at 1:30 in the morning. Got back to sleep at three.

All in all, I feel all right.

Happy new year!

I didn't do anything yesterday! I just fell asleep at 6pm...I feel weird

Now the neighbors are drunk and singing. sounds like they're having the shittiest time ever with only one or two ppl singing.

I fucking hate drunk 50 year old assholes who sing when they're drunk

I bet they start fighting and the cops wil come

I am pretty sure my grandmother can out drink me.

Thats sum good shit there..My boys Grandma was sippin on sum Whisky the other day..Killed the bottle on her own and was ready for more..I know some niggas that cant even hang with few shots..

Went to sleep at 6:30, Just woke up..I guess I slept it off..But I still got that nasty feeling ..I know for sure if I was bout to smell tequila right now.., Ill fuken Puke my guts out..ama go drink sum cold ass water or/and sum Gatorade..