UFC 79 NEMESIS

BruceLeroy

Tonight on PPV im thinking HD only 10.00 bucks more...

im going with wins for GSP and Silva.

Matt Hughes Vs. Georges St-Pierre

Chuck Liddell Vs. Wanderlei Silva

Lyoto Machida Vs. Rameau Sokoudjou

Rich Clementi Vs. Melvin Guillard

Soa Palelei Vs. Eddie Sanchez

Luiz Cane Vs. James Irvin

Nate Mohr Vs. Manny Gamburyan

Jordan Radev Vs. Dean Lister

Roan Carneiro Vs. Tony DeSouza

Mark Bocek Vs. Doug Evans

your predictions???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
liddel may need to rethink if he loses a 3rd time in a row. the man might be getting to the point of getting too old and not progressing while younger talent takes over the weight class.

Agreed, if he loses this time he's going to have a tough time getting a main event and hes going to be far from getting another Championship fight..

hope he whoops on lidell??? i just hope lidell lives through this fight

Thats what I meant..I hope he Whoops on em like fuken leave that nigga at blank...

Thoughts on the main two bouts....

Hughes is just losing steam. His career is winding down. GSP dominated. He's just training way too hard and he's still hungry. I see GSP being around for awhile.

Lidell fight was obviously a product of dana whites influence and bad judging. 1st round lidell slight edge. 2 and 3rd even with the cut from the elbow I give it up to silva. He was way more the agressor and took center octagon most of the time. Definately some dopey judge mustve been drunk because I don't know how he scored all 3 rounds to lidell.

Anyways its not UFC but heres the match I'm waiting for.

Fedor Emelianenko And Hong-Man Choi

fedor-choi-sm.jpg

fedor-choi2-sm.jpg

Fedor is not a tiny man as he is coming in at 6ft tall and 235lbs. Hong-Man Choi’s monstrous size will shrink any normal man standing near. At 7ft 2 inches tall and 360lbs it is going to be interesting to see if Fedor can throw such a man around like he is accustom to doing to his opponents.

We will get to see if Fedor is carrying any ring rust around after having not fought in an MMA bout since last April when he fought Matt Lindland. Hong-Man tends to press his opponents from the opening bell with powerful jabs and solid knees to the head. Don’t expect the fight to last very long either way.

For those who havent seen hong man choi fight heres a link to a vid.

Here he is vs. gary goodridge.

http://www.mmatko.com/hong-man-choi-vs-gary-goodridge-fight-video-k-1-hongkong-gp-2007/