You really proved your point...

mosluggo

Alleged gay advance cited in rape

CICERO | Male suspect accused of sodomizing man with broomstick

December 28, 2007

BY ERIC HERMAN Crimin

A Cicero man angry about an alleged homosexual advance raped the man he claimed propositioned him, and then sodomized him with a broomstick, officials said.

Felipe Rivera, 43, is charged with a hate crime as well as aggravated criminal sexual assault and other offenses, said a spokesman for the Cook County state's attorney's office. If convicted, he could face more than 30 years in prison, a source said.

According to a spokesman for Cicero police, Rivera and the victim encountered each other at a party Friday night in the 1200 block of South 50th Avenue.

"Mr. Rivera got upset apparently because he believed the victim, No. 1, didn't respond to a female and then, No. 2, somehow winked at him -- made what he perceived as a sexual advance," said Cicero police spokesman Dan Proft.

30 years possible

Rivera then punched the victim in the face, Proft said, and was asked to leave the party. He allegedly waited outside for the victim. According to Rivera, the victim, 37, then propositioned Rivera for a sex act -- a claim the victim denies, Proft said.

Rivera followed the victim to the outer staircase of a basement apartment, where he removed the victim's pants and raped him, authorities said. Afterward, Rivera punched the victim in the head, leaving him semi-conscious, then inserted a metal broom handle in the victim's rectum, sources said.

Rivera gave police these details in a videotaped statement, according to Proft. When asked why he did it, Rivera allegedly said it was "because he hates f - - - - - s, and this is what they get," according to Proft.

A spokesman for the state's attorney said Rivera also shouted "sexually oriented derogatory comments" during the rape.

After the alleged attack, Rivera went to his mother's residence nearby. Because she has an order of protection against him, she called the police, Proft said.

At a Maywood court appearance Thursday, Judge Paula Dalio set Rivera's bond at $350,000, and added $50,000 for a probation violation.

Rivera, of the 1200 block of South 49th Avenue, could get up to 30 years for the sexual assault. The hate crime carries a possible sentence of one to five years.

Ads by Google

al Courts Reporter eherman@suntimes.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude hates fags... so he fucks one of them in the ass???

LMAO!

I mean, I can't stand fags either... but where I come from fucking a dude in the ass makes YOU a fag too.

This moron was just wasted and expressing his inner most faggotness.

In the wrong way.

I hope he gets repeatedly raped while doing those 30 years.

Fucking faggot.

I like gay dudes.

But not enough to anally invade them.

That is just pushing it a little too far.

Dude's mother even hates him.

That's how you know someone is a total scumbag.

Well, and the fact that he rapes dudes in the butt.

I bet by the end of his prison sentence, he will have a prolapsed rectum.

Guest shai_hulud

I'm glad that I can talk about the time that I got dressed up like RuPaul and had an entire bar full of leather daddies pull a train on me....and then say, "NO HOMO!" and everybody goes, "WHEW! You really had us going there, Shai."

I think this dude is going to call the wrong guy a fag in the shower within about....oh, I'd say the first twenty minutes of him arriving in lockup.

Then, they are going to pass him around like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert.

It's what I like to call sweet, sweet poetic justice.

At least when he gets out he'll know whether he is gay or not from first hand experience.

It's hard to believe that ONE man can hold another man down enough to insert his penis into the other mans asspeice. I mean, how can someone shove a broomstick up your ass unless you let them? I call DATE RAPE! Unless there's like 2154648964918 dudes holding me down, nobodys getting anything in my ass while I'm alive. Dead up.

Guest shai_hulud

I think the guy doing the fucking is not in touch with certain aspects of his own sexuality, which makes him do things like boof other guys with his member and various other objects to assert his heterosexuality.

Or something like that.

It's hard to believe that ONE man can hold another man down enough to insert his penis into the other mans asspeice. I mean, how can someone shove a broomstick up your ass unless you let them? I call DATE RAPE! Unless there's like 2154648964918 dudes holding me down, nobodys getting anything in my ass while I'm alive. Dead up.

True fuckin story

^

Co-Signed...

i aint letting a damn thing

slide up my poop shoot without a fight damnit....

i find this funny as hell though...

he hates fags, so he rapes one?

what a fag.....