You suck at shaking hands

Hayabusa

And what's the deal with shaking a females hand (like a regular old-fashioned handshake. Job interview style)?

Is it still supposed to be firm like when you shake a dude's hand?

Cause I usually just give them a soft girly handshake, but I've overheard some chick talking about how some dude gave her a limp ass handshake.

I did the same thing...Then I asked my wife about it and apparently women find a weak ass handshake to be a turn off...So now I grip that shit. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i hate when i go to shake some ones hand... and miss, and they just grab my fingers.. i fuckin hate handshakes

Not a miss but they clamp down too quick.

Thats the one that gets me ... Fuck are you trying to make me look like a bitch.

I think I am going to start stopping mid-shake them and calling out on it and making them start over.

I did the same thing...Then I asked my wife about it and apparently women find a weak ass handshake to be a turn off...So now I grip that shit. :lol:

fucking wannabe pretty boys are usually the ones who give chicks those weak ass petty handshakes where they shake the girls hand by her palm or her fingers. when i shake a girls hand i let her know "yo this handshake is as firm as my penis yo, firm but pleasant."

Fuck givin females soft gentle handshakes. I give them motherfuckers the homeboy handshake with the strongarm grip, pull backwards then clutch, release and snap fingers, then finish it with daps then knuckles.

Maybe even bump shoulders while shaking and a quick tap with the fist to the back.

A couple times though id be introduced by mutual friends to females and on more then one account as im moving in for the hand shake home girl straight opens up and gives me a hug. it feels nice, but still, you owe me a handshake.

i also had one dude say "whats up baby." as i was shaking his hand i looked him in the eye and i could tell that that shit slipped out. needless to say i never spoke to dude again, because that was on my top 10 list of gayest shit ever said to me ever.

fucking wannabe pretty boys are usually the ones who give chicks those weak ass petty handshakes where they shake the girls hand by her palm or her fingers. when i shake a girls hand i let her know "yo this handshake is as firm as my penis yo, firm but pleasant."

I've never given a handshake like that...:lol: But women do have smaller hands so I used to be more gentle when giving one a handshake, I didn't think it really mattered till I talked to my wife about it.

I still don't grip their shit like I'm shaking another dudes hand though.

Fuck givin females soft gentle handshakes. I give them motherfuckers the homeboy handshake with the strongarm grip, pull backwards then clutch, release and snap fingers, then finish it with daps then knuckles.

Maybe even bump shoulders while shaking and a quick tap with the fist to the back.

:lol:

i usually give people the firm shake,

it let's them know i'm serious.

*it's also gentle though...i think guys should do it to

girls firm but soft, not too hard. some of our hands are delicate.

i like how you dont even specify what you shake...

i vary the strength of shake/ clutch for various female body parts

peterson.bmp

hahahaha

I hate when I throw out a knuck and buddy throws out a hand and we both share that awkward few seconds seeing who is going to switch it up. Generally I just put my hands down and carry on into a conversation/small talk and avoid the shake/knuck.

Archived