Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have nooooo idea...

hahaha but yeah i know im not gonna sleep again tonight...

during the day ill be tired untill it gets around 10pm or so..

after that ill be wiiiiide the fuck awake till like 630 or so...

fuckin aye... i need to get me a night shift job somewhere...

my lazy ass was working a 9 hour shift that was none stop.

so maybe you should get a job lab coat. :)

and tails.. i've been saying i need to find a night shift job somewhere forever now.

i'm thinking a stop and shop warehouse (union job after 30 days) or walmart superstore (union too i'm pretty sure...) both for unloading deliveries since i know how to unload deliveries already from my job right now... and places that have night shift pay night shift crews 10-15 bucks an hour because it's such a retarded time to work that not many people want to work it.

i think i'm gonna actually go and apply at places now... since i seem to be awake during the night.. and i'm talking awake... during the day... i'm running on auto pilot i'm yawning and being sluggish but when the sun goes down it's like i become my normal self energetic and ready to do shit... it's almost like theres been a curse or something put on me where the sun/day doesn't work for me i'm tired and sluggish but once that sun goes away it's like the moon powers a solar energy system i have and i'm ready to roll haha.

i know you've been working long shifts, that's why i try not to flood your inbox too much ahah

yeah i should get my lab coat and sell. haha but yeah i got an interview next week at starbucks

bboat since you want to find a job at night for unloading, you should try getting a job at produce warehouses or medical warehouses. target, bestbuy, or major art store places always need people to work at night for deliveries too.

didn't i just say a warehouse that does night deliveries........ way to not read my previous post!!!!!!

that is probably what i'm gonna do.. what kind of huge art stores do you west coast art fags have?? because out here in the east that i know of there are no HUGE art stores that do night deliveries.. then again i only know of one art store that is easy to rack from so i don't need any other place hahahahaha.

i think the night time is so much better than the day /nocreepyvampire.

i find it even in a city(where i prefer to be) nice and tranquil and quiet and i don't know how to describe the feeling i get but i like it... in small towns the night is cool too, but i find it creepier in little towns or suburbia at night... i don't know why... for some reason i feel safer in the city in the dead of night then i do in a town.

seylooccc

aim kicked me off... and it says i'm signed back in... but it wont let me open my buddy list... wtf?!?!?! haha.

text me woman.

hahaha i noticed you edited.

i know you said warehouses that does night deliveries, i was just suggesting certain places geeeez.

there are some huge art/crafty stores that do night deliveries here. michaels is one, my uncle used to do night deliveries for aaron brothers and would get hook ups on canvases ahaha

but yeah near my place there's a bunch of warehouses that does night deliveries since it's

called the industrial city.

i honestly don't like being in small towns at night either, just because it's too quiet and i hear crickets. murder status right there. no not really.

bboat im gonna text you in 3,2,1....

don't geeez me woman.

i never edited shit!

EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING ABOUT SMALL TOWNS FUCKING MURDER STATUS WITH THAT EERIE QUIET THAT IS WITH THOSE PLACES... I FEEL SAFER IN A CITY HEARING PEOPLE SCREAM TIRES RIPPIN, GUNS SHOOTING, CARS SPEEDING, SIRENS, MUSIC all that shit... oops caps haha.

i don't know if there are michaels in the east coast... i've never checked.

since i have a little art store around here with a shitload of good supplies i don't need to search around for art stores..... maybe we do i don't know.. i'll check sometime within the next couple weeks or so.

i dunno i kinda like the errie quiet shit...

where i live now it gets dead late at night..

barely any cars on the road from like 2-5 in the morning..

i dunno maybe its me but i kinda like the dead quiet of the night...

but yeah blackboat i tried a couple late night places

but came up empty handed.. one of my niggas just got a job at walmart..

he used to work the night shift but they switched him over to daytime

so he's gonna slide in a word for me and see if they'll hire me for nights...

hopefully i get it sheeeeiiiiit...

completely unrelated... but this bitch next to me can snore her ass off.... ugghhh....

i dunno i kinda like the errie quiet shit...

where i live now it gets dead late at night..

barely any cars on the road from like 2-5 in the morning..

i dunno maybe its me but i kinda like the dead quiet of the night...

but yeah blackboat i tried a couple late night places

but came up empty handed.. one of my niggas just got a job at walmart..

he used to work the night shift but they switched him over to daytime

so he's gonna slide in a word for me and see if they'll hire me for nights...

hopefully i get it sheeeeiiiiit...

completely unrelated... but this bitch next to me can snore her ass off.... ugghhh....

i just got used to liking the sounds of the city, it seems ambient in a weird way at night.

its kinda quiet right now where i live.

haha i used to snore when i was little, but i don't anymore unless i have a bad cold.

ya she does.

first time this week i gotta work the morning tomorrow (got night shift all week except for tomorrow)

i should be in bed by two hours from now.

i'm real high on illegal substances (what else is new?) hahaha... i better sleep well.

irak what up with you never being on AIM?

you still chill on jtv, and in joes room? and if so you on there now!?

I dunno bro.

I just never mess with it.

I might start signing on more.

Yeah though I still go ban people and shit.

I have like 15 beef cases in Joes room.

They all hate me, Cause I put the ban on they asses.

thats about all I do on there.

i just got used to liking the sounds of the city, it seems ambient in a weird way at night.

its kinda quiet right now where i live.

haha i used to snore when i was little, but i don't anymore unless i have a bad cold.

My girl says I snore.

I don't believe her though.

:lol:

hahahahaha lex you fucking said BEEF CASES... like you on some fucking law and order shit like LAW AND ORDER..... BEEF CASES WITH L.L. COOL J... AND MAMA CELESTE.

waking up early with 2 hours of sleep... waking up before my alarm...

gonna take a cold shower to wake my self up... then off to sell booze.

and tails.... i'm with you i HATE girls who snore... annoys the shit out of me.

hahahahaha lex you fucking said BEEF CASES... like you on some fucking law and order shit like LAW AND ORDER..... BEEF CASES WITH L.L. COOL J... AND MAMA CELESTE.

[/color]

waking up early with 2 hours of sleep... waking up before my alarm...

gonna take a cold shower to wake my self up... then off to sell booze.

and tails.... i'm with you i HATE girls who snore... annoys the shit out of me.

:lol: :lol:

Yo, go find that Enter the 37 chambers thread I just made and cop that shit.

Its a bad ass album.

I'm out, work calls.

• Like 1

8:06am and shorty just dipped to school...

no sleep... but lots of snoring from her...

i snore too so i cant talk.. but jo...

this broad was on that snorlax steez just all up in a niggas ear...

im surprised im still awake... another bong rip and maybe some

early morning cartoons will help me finally sleep...

wish me luck team sleep... holla..

:lol: you never really know because you're sleeping.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

you can record yourself while you sleep... then you'd know.... so it's not you never really know... it's you never know until you record yourself while you sleep.

3:30...

i'm high on various things... my ears are ringing from standing next to an amp all night....

i have to work later today.

i'm about to go play me some xbox for a little while then pass out to "the librarian curse of the judas chalice" lololol most ridiculous movie name i've ever heard so its gotta be knock out material.

2:37am bout to roll up a blunt...

one of my guys just downloaded FL XXL 8

on my computer so i got something to do

now when i be awake aaaaaall fucking night...

hey blackboat just out of curiosity...

what the fuck is that movie suppose to be about..????

hahaha

hahaha ok bboat i know that toooo, i was just saying in irak's situation he would never really know if he really was snoring since he was sleeping. his girl could have just said so, but i don't think he would actually go record himself sleeping. aaaand i'll still be able to get my money back when you take it from my wallet :)

it's early here still 12:44am. i'm using the new laptop here, and talking to someone about quantum physics ahaha

big fucking woopty doopty.

tails... i don't know what it is about... when i start watching it i'll post about it in here so you know hahaha.

i think it's some ridiculous movie about a librarian who is like indiana jones... (i'm 90% positive this "the librarian" is a series of movies that rip off Indiana jones.... because this isn't like a one random movie i think there are more of its kind....)