Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shits getting real played out. Its like every fucking night. Realistic bad dreams

And its not even obscure its full detail technicolor. I mean lastnight I definitly had a kid

which i certainly dont. It looked like a combination of me and a girl i recently kikt it with. There was full length dialoge. I was definitly carrying a baby around changing diapers.

It knew my name. I woke up right after shorty calls sunday to get the baby back..

Friday night I failed out of all my classes. Bad fucking vibe. I had neglected to show up

to any class for a month so the whole dream i was pleading with profs and talking to class

mates who were confiding in me that it was too late to catch up.

This is some wake up shake up question reality type shit.. Not cool

After more than 2 months of sleeping around 3-4am

I find myself needing to force myself to sleep before midnight since I

have to wake up at 5:30am. This is gonna be one hell of a toss and turner.

I've also been having really bad nightmares, then waking up with a cold sweat.

Fuck my sleep pattern

nah... never..

well maybe it has happened but i don't notice it, because ill look at the clock and then roll back over and go to sleep again.

and booty,

you can't quit sleep, your body will force itself to go to sleep you can't fight your eyelids forever.

its 3:13a.m i'm watching a stupid movie... i should be in bed.

i was going to bed at 12-1a.m and was doing good sleeping 6-7 hours a night, but not ive fallen back into this shitty sleeping pattern.. god damn it.

Fuck.

I can't sleep worth shit. I don't drink much, if any caffeine.

Have anxiety and add.

Normally I just smoke a couple bowls and pass out.

But i'm dry and don't wanna smoke resin.

Last couple times this happened I turned to uppers and speed, but I dont really wanna have to get to that. All the times i've done that I continue till i'm broke or run out of shit.

Help me sleep?

yeah that works ^

honestly

you niggas don't ever sleep because you fools got too much on your mind before you go to sleep

i read somewhere that an hour before you go to sleep you should do something really relaxing, like read a book, or sit on your couch

matter fact, i slept on my couch for about two months and fell asleep within ten minutes every night

i have a really comfortable bed too, but for some reason when i fuck with my couch i curve out real quick

don't keep yourself up by thinking about all the shit you have going on tomorrow

and sitting on a computer all night is not going to make you fall asleep any faster...

i guess it would also help to set a specific time to go to bed, and wake up

just my two cents

• 4 weeks later...

I'm at a point where it's ridiculously hard to get to sleep without drinking. WTF, I thought alcohol was a stimulant?

First night on the wagon, watched Boyz N The Hood after bartending for 12 hours and having to kick out a drunk and obnoxious Yugoslavian dude who took a swing at me.

anyone else here stay up cuz of late night restaurant/bar jobs? I know the dude InkFace is in the game...