ummm.. Lil Wayne gay as hell

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud
for me it's less about Weezy being gay than him representing everything that is decadent, corrupt and fucked up about our society in general. Not only representing it, but celebrating it. I saw an interview with this nigga where he started the reply to a question "like Martin Luther King said do what the fuck you want". I mean really nigga, I feel a line was crossed. This nigga is like a walking, breathing episode of The Boondocks.

Yeah, that's what's up. I could say the same thing about pretty much anyone in the entertainment industry. There's some folks that are giving something back to society, but the vast majority of them just want to eat cake like WHOA.

Whatever. I don't participate in current popular culture because it's all garbage that doesn't speak to me or my values. When they start singing songs about drinking High Life on the train tracks and owning one pair of pants in the present tense, then I might get interested.

You want to act like a clown, don't get mad when people like me laugh at you. Seriously.

Kanye West Calls for End to Gay Bashing

kanye-west-models.jpg

"Everyone in hip-hop discriminates against gay people," Kanye West says. Kanye West says "gay" has become an antonym to hip-hop - and that it needs to be stopped. During an interview for an MTV special, the 27-year-old rapper launched into a discussion about hip-hop and homosexuality while talking about "Hey Mama," a song on his upcoming album, "Late Registration." West says that when he was young, people would call him a "mama's boy." "And what happened was, it made me kind of homophobic, 'cause it's like I would go back and question myself,"

arjanwrites_kingdom.jpg

"A gay contribution to hip-hop is long overdue," Brooklyn-based hip hop artist Kingdom writes ArjanWrites.com.

He joins an emerging group of other hip hop homos like QBoy. Mirror Boiyz, Sgt Sass, Deadlee and God-Des who add an alternative new flavor to the hip and happening genre.

kanye is hitler to hiphop

ima put the bullets into the mags

empty out the clips and watch the coroner bag these fags

and to the lesbian clit ya'll fiend for my dick or feel the strike of my palm and flick of my wrist

SUCK my STRAIGHT dick.

lol

jk to all the homosexes out there in 12oz land....

much love. (not anal)

but seriously fuck kanye's oppinion

ima say whatever i want in my raps

yo so none of you guys are subscribers to the theory that lil wayne's lyrics are political in disguise? homie goes to college, majoring in poli sci and psychology.

mad songs are political on the low- hardbody off drought 3, for example. the whole shit is about dude drowning in katrina.

lalalala is about louisiana getting fucked not smoking weed.

granted, i agree with you that he says/does a lot of fucked up shit. but if plays the minstrel show, laughs all the way to the bank and still slips some subliminal shit in, i dont know if thats necessarily bad. otherwise, it would just be more souljah boy.

“Hell, no! This is how I live! I get up in the morning, get my dick sucked four times, drink a Molson’s, and then hang out with Zac. What, do you want me to go to Hawaii for a vacation? You got a job, but this is my vacation right here.”

Adds Efron, “Word!”

wow

Probably by Zac too.

He making money i guess he can do whatever he wants kinda weird though if cat is gay i actually like some of his shit, but to each his own i guess. There are alot of Gay cats in hip-hop graff sports wherever shit is normal now not even shocking. Shit if he was living in iran shit he would be hung.

Yeah, I hear you. I mean the nigga is a rapper I guess we should be judging his rappin at the end of the day. but at the same time, it's a lot of impressionable 14 year olds out there that find it hard enough to seperate fantasy from reality in a rap song and i'm sure its doubly so when the nigga is running around in youtube interviews talking about "I will kill a newborn baby".

dumy i hear that and i agree with you its wrong. but i think its bigger than just lil wayne. immortal technique, dp etc will never be on the radio. never.

lil wayne does the minstrel show thing for days, and people can't get enough of it. this high school thing, believe parents will be up in arms when the 12 y o daughter is asking what sour cream, chives and hives have to do with sperm. then- lil wayne laughs to the bank while the controversy is all over cnn. see cam'ron on the o'reilly factor, then purple haze came out right after and people loved it.

yeah I feel you. I don't think that immortal tech, etc couldn't ever be on the radio. But I definitely think the machine the industry has built up to support itself over the years definitely makes it a lot harder for niggas with anything to say to get heard. And yeah, the nigga cam is hi-larious. "I gave her the sanchez, yes the dirty one".

Yeah, that's what's up. I could say the same thing about pretty much anyone in the entertainment industry. There's some folks that are giving something back to society, but the vast majority of them just want to eat cake like WHOA.

Whatever. I don't participate in current popular culture because it's all garbage that doesn't speak to me or my values. When they start singing songs about drinking High Life on the train tracks and owning one pair of pants in the present tense, then I might get interested.

ha, I made songs like that for years. See where it got me, posting on 12oz. smh

yo so none of you guys are subscribers to the theory that lil wayne's lyrics are political in disguise? homie goes to college, majoring in poli sci and psychology.

mad songs are political on the low- hardbody off drought 3, for example. the whole shit is about dude drowning in katrina.

lalalala is about louisiana getting fucked not smoking weed.

granted, i agree with you that he says/does a lot of fucked up shit. but if plays the minstrel show, laughs all the way to the bank and still slips some subliminal shit in, i dont know if thats necessarily bad. otherwise, it would just be more souljah boy.

I work with a dude that has a degree in Political Science and he is the most stupid mother fucker I have ever met.

Don't let anyone fool you because they are in debt for a piece of paper.