Michael Vick Gets Pwned

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was an over-rated quarterback who was mainly good at running. That's about it. I appreciate the fact that the guy has far more athletic talent then I will ever, ever have, but he is and was still highly over-rated. And this was my opinion before the dog-fighting bullshit and without knowing at all what kind of person he was as a human being. The guy had great running game, but couldn't pass well enough to be truly great.

did i say anywhere he was a "great quarterback" or anything synonymous?

ease off my balls

Guest shai_hulud
The way she worked dudes Cock in that video was art. Seriously.

DomeSmash:D

I wouldn't fuck Paris Hilton with a stolen dick and you pushing.

She's gross.

I'd give her the degrading filthy smut style smash.

The kind where you just grab the bitch, bend her over the bed and pull her hair while you violently hit it from behind for less than a minute.

Then pull her back around by her hair just in time to bust in her face and make her suck out every last drop.

Then smack her on her ass and tell her to get dressed and bounce.

Maybe throw in a donkey punch into the mix.

Or a rusty fish hook.

And definately no kissyface axion.

I'd say the sentence was enough, you figure how much money hes losin not playin the next two years and the signin bonus..... Well worth it.... ALL DAY!!

what about if he was some random dude making 20gs a year?

would he require a longer sentence since he's not giving up that much income?

first off- your wrong im from hamtramck, a little city right in the middle of detroit.

second off- outta reality? why because i think hes selfish by tryin to run a cruel dog fighting ring when hes makin all tha bread in the nfl. get the fuck outta here nigga..runnin your mouth like you know me.

third off- its **fantasyland.

Guest shai_hulud

Well, part of my culture involved enslaving, torturing and dehumanizing black people, but you don't see me doing that, do you?

People can change with the times, Theo. Tell me that you don't think dogfighting is cruel and indefensible. It's selfish because it involves taking another life for "sport" and the enjoyment of other cruel and inhumane people.

Guest shai_hulud

Fine. I was refuting your point of "culture makes the man", but you're right. Actually, most of my family are a bunch of conservative, racist bluebloods. I'm not. I grew up around that. I don't think black people are any different than me. Or any race. That's what my family believes, and STILL believes, to this day.

That's really beside the point, though.He's still an ignorant, overpaid douchebag. Whether or not he turned himself in, or apologized, or sucked all the dicks in China.

PEOPLE CAN CHANGE. If I started making money like that, do you think I'd continue racking and scamming? Hell, no. I wouldn't need to do shit like that anymore. I don't like having to live this way. It sucks. But I do it to survive. i wouldn't do it to "keep it real" if I didn't have to.

He could have went to his choice of title fights in Vegas. He could afford it.

It's an indefensible thing that he did. His culture didn't force him to do it. He made a choice to fight dogs. He's only sorry because he got caught, and that's that.

Do you think he'd still be doing it if he DIDN'T get caught? I have no doubt that he would.

AIGHT YO IMA USE THIS THREAD TO SELL MY PITBULL FIGHT DVD'S HOLLA AT ME, IF YOU GOTTA DOG YOU WANNA THROW IN THE RING (ELEVATOR) HIT ME ON THE PM WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN, I DO CHIHUAHUA AND PUG FIGHTS TOO SO IF YOU GOT A LIL GAY BREED OF DOG WE CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN, COCKERSPANIELS, WHATEVER B,

. PUTCHA FUCKIN MONEY UP STOP FRONTIN, IF YA DOG LEG BREAK OR SOME SHIT, WE GONNA THROW THAT NIGGA OFF THE ROOF OR DOWN THE ELEVATOR SHAFT YOU AINT EVEN GOTTA WORRY ABOUT IT. LETS GET MONEY, HIT ME ON THE PRIVATE (PAUSE).

:D

Archived