fall out boy

serum

FP8988~Fall-Out-Boy-Rolling-Stone-Cover-Posters.jpg

aim-interview-pete-wentz-poster.jpg

I really hate making a thread about such a fucking homo band but I had to share this story.

first off ive never heard about fall out faggots until recently when they had pete wentz on tv for an interview this morning. i was like holy shit i know that fucking tool. he was talking about how he puts on eyeliner and that it should be called man-liner. people are homophobic so he likes to kiss other men but hes not really a homo but he just hopes he could be a homo because then he would be a minority. he owns a ton of real estate and a record label with the hottest homo band that are popular with the 14-15 yo crowd. then they were talking about interviews in rolling stone and how people magazine voted him hottest guy of the year...

im like wait a minute. this kid used to come to hardcore shows back in the day. he is super rich and perhaps im closed minded but i could never understand rich kids in punk rock/ hardcore. well we used to make fun of him on the regular because he had nasty dreds and really puffy cheeks with braces so we used to call him predator pete. then i saw this interview.

SteveBinMusic: did you have a nickname growing up or one now?

Thnks4memPete: i never really had a nickname.

Thnks4memPete: i think this one year i got called Wentzer, cause everyone added an "er" on the end of their last name.

i guess he forgot about his nickname. but im shocked how dorks can all of a sudden become famous one day and people see them like a huge rock star.

charles bronson are a bunch of morons too but i know a lot of people on here like these dorks so ill end the story there.

but the thing that irritates me is how money breeds money. i guess this rant is due to the fact that i hate money but i need it to get shit done. but its like if youre born with dough you will forever have it coming out of your ass regardless if you are talented or not.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i know race traitor as well. mani is another rich kid that screams about oppression.

i went to his house and he acted too cool for school like most scensters do and eventually hated me because i was into hare krishna. at the time it was cool to be into the bahai temple and be into zoran-something-or-nother and i was behind the times. i have a picture of him with the stife singer laying on top of him missionary position singing into the mic but i cant find that shit to save my life. im going to have to dig through a ton of negatives and get them reprinted.

who cares? even if he is straight up fucks men in their ass gay, who cares?

you guys never rock out to queen?

never listen to NIGHTCRAWLER because its just so fucking metal?!

if you don't like his music, rad, but bringing his questionable sexuality into this is fucking preposterous.

well my friends were performing in homewood il which was from what i remember was skinhead heaven and it was like new years or some shit and there was like a 20 band line up. none were really my thing because it was mostly pop punk crap but i wanted to laugh at my drummer friend.

he performed his set in a g string, a pair of vans, and a huge red styrafoam 10 gallon hat.

the funny thing was no one in the band would help him set up so he had to take each drum through a crowd of people and climb up the stage with each drum in his hand.

well afterwards charles bronson played and this was one of their first shows. i knew of them within the scene but only that they too were spoiled rich kids. i guess its a common theme, but they were really really bad. i like noisecore btw. angelhair, antioch arrow, honeywell, ottawa.... but they were just trying too hard and were terrible. so everyone booed them off the stage. so in the middle of their set they began to cross their arms in the form of an x like say someone warding off vampires or some shit, then they would play a 10 sec song and say hey lets take a smoke break, pause and then play another 10 second song. this was a punk rock venue not a sxe venue so i was confused who they were playing for. well eventually they wouldnt stop with the straight edge preaching so the skin heads did a wall of death while they were playing and pushed them off the stage, instruments and all. i thought it was hilarious and thought that i would never hear of charles bronson again but it seems that they are pretty popular outside of chicago which is suprising to me but whatever.

then i think cap n jazz and tortoise played and i hate them too so i just heckled them through their show and went home. end of story.

Fuck Fall Out Boy, but even if the guy was piss-poor I would still hate them for the total crap music they make and the whole stupid faggot image they try to have and how a whole generation of kids will never know what hardcore actually is because all they listen to is this insipid, uncreative pop-emo-punk music. But him having money is really just a coincidence. There are many talented musicians who were brought up middle class and even upper class, only the ones that think their money makes them better are the ones that are terrible. And there are plenty of poor musicians that turned into total douche-bags once they got money. Plenty.

And wtf, man, Charles Bronson is fucking awesome. They have nothing in common with Fall-Out Boy, and in fact are the complete opposite.

who cares? even if he is straight up fucks men in their ass gay, who cares?

you guys never rock out to queen?

never listen to NIGHTCRAWLER because its just so fucking metal?!

if you don't like his music, rad, but bringing his questionable sexuality into this is fucking preposterous.

sticking up for them makes you look gay

Well, it sounds like you were at the wrong show. It's no wonder that Charles Bronson got booed off the stage at a pop-punk show, considering that they are a crust punk/noise band. Especially since it was their first show, and most bands tend to suck for their first show. I don't know what their social status was, if they were rich or poor, but that doesn't matter to me. The only time a petty thing like that could turn me off a band is if a band or rapper is well-off and starts playing music about how poor they are and so forth.

It's the same thing as when someone who was a grade-A student in high school and college or a star athlete makes music about how hard they are and how they love to get fucked up and how they were misfits. Unless that person had a complete mental breakdown and was institutionalized for like two years.

i was dirt poor and grew up with everyone around me filthy rich so i will probably always have issues with rich people forever..

ofcourse until im rich, then ill hate the poor people for being so poor.

I know what you're talking about, but you'll find there are plenty of wealthy people who are not total douchebags that flaunt their wealth around. They are just not vocal about it because they are grounded in reality.

Working in retail in Boston, though, I can understand where you are coming from. Some of the stupidest, most spoiled rich brats and assholes demand you serve them hand and foot.

ive been really bored lately so im going to extra social today...

one of my childhood friends whose father is a diamond seller, mother is a professional gold digger that has dated actors, and politicians never took care of him so he was an animal by 7. he pissed all over the teacher one day because she told him that he couldnt go to the bathroom. he just pulled it out and pissed all over her in front of everyone.

his mother gave him away at age 11 to a foster home, he ran away and was living on the streets when he was 12, hitchhiked to washington and lived on a mountain of hippies until he was 18, came back to chicago and his uncle gave him a job on the mercantile exchange. he asked me what kind of car i had. i was like nissan 1991 240sx, which i took out a loan for and paid off after working 80 hours a week during the summer. he says unc, i want a nissan 240. so his uncle to us to the dealer and paid cash for a brand new 240 right there. everything custom. he made $4500 just to drive his uncle to work, his uncle had 10 dui's and a qualude addiction, so my friend spent all his money on records, equipment and heroin, eventually selling the equipment to get more heroin because he couldnt wait a few more days until pay day. he would buy an mpc on a monday for $2000 and then sell it by wednesday for $200 to a pawn shop. eventually the uncle lost $3 million one day because he was too fucked up and my friend didnt stop him from making bad trades because he was busy shooting up. so he fired him, he crashed his 240 after falling asleep while shooting heroin and slammed into a woman on the highway going 110 mph, his grandmother later called the police and he went to jail for heroin possession.

this is one of my best friends, but i fucking hate rich people.