Resignation Letter

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dude i dont know what the fuck happened or what thread that little douche toecutter thinks is the best, but this is the kinda shit that was missing from 12oz.

besides i think your mexican, and we need more of them around here.

i have no idea what this means?? try and talk more easily understandable next time.

and i vote for naked mud wrestling moon verse cat face.

who's with me?

I don't fight with nerds on the internet.

I agree with Shai. You both are really sad airing your dirty laundry on this site.

It still is a graffiti site, regardless if this is an area where there's general convo or not. Take your relationship bullshit elsewhere.

And Moon, not to say that I'm Cope2 or anything, but why don't you fucking holler at me after you've painted something OTHER than your room.

Graffiti Jockin' Trick.

ooooooooooh shit.

this is retarded. i laughed at first... now not so much. the internet is supposed to be dumb/fun, not all fucking days of our lives. and grow up kids... fuck.

yeah this didnt turn out how i planned. i didnt even think it was ganna even get any attention at all. but egh.

and i was just skimming the top of why i was ganna stay off for a long while

im not airing my dirty laundry to anyone.

i dont think theres details or anything like that. and i try to keep it away from here as much as possible.

so where does this come into play?

i dont know.

6 budlights down!!!!

many more coors to go

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I don't fight with nerds on the internet.

I agree with Shai. You both are really sad airing your dirty laundry on this site.

It still is a graffiti site, regardless if this is an area where there's general convo or not. Take your relationship bullshit elsewhere.

And Moon, not to say that I'm Cope2 or anything, but why don't you fucking holler at me after you've painted something OTHER than your room.

Graffiti Jockin' Trick.

Had to quote this again...DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Archived