how do you guys plan on spending your night?

tipsycripsy420

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man seriously... i think i am going to be up for fucking hours now watching lost... i should have gone to the bar and gotten drunk instead.... but at least i got some e&j...

I hate going out with friends who can't make up their minds about shit... and just expect you to do shit for them...

my phone is busted... my niece was playing with it the other day and entered the wrong pin code to many times so now its locked... and the people at cingular are being dicks and not giving me the puk code when i call since i have a different phone then the one they think i have...

met with a homeboy that just got back from iraq. heard some ruthless stories about how his job was to basically coverup innocent people getting killed and tell the press they were insurgents. dropped off buddy and scooped up the girly - went to the striptclub and watched the owner get mad pissed when girls started eating eachother out on stage. one girl has an aweome tattoo of t-rex under her right boob. now im home kicking it with my pup on the couch. yyeehhhhhhh!

just something i have noticed recently.... almost everyone in the ch0 has changed names.... started a new account... dropped off for random points of time.... or somehow other vanish in the last few years of ch0 zero and 12oz in general...