Are these stickers ? (retarded question)

Awizzle

Ok I cant find a pic of them or where I found them on the usps website but they are kinda big and they are called "priority mail address labels", they are kinda big, and say To : and From : on them, I assume they stickers.

Anyone know what I'm talkin about? Are they stickers?

They are free btw on the usps website they are just hard to find on there I found em once and just went back to find em again and couldnt. You can order from 10 to 500 of em, i got 500 all for free.

but anyways ARE THEY STICKERS??!?!

Once again sorry for the really stupidass question.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you get them in your lilttle hands..simply flip one over and attempt to peel off any backing.

If you can peel off backing and it leaves a sticky surface, then yes, you have found yourself some stickers.

If you can't peel off any backing, then you will probably have a hard time mastering using a marker, so you shouldn't be making stickers in the first place.

Also, you could take stickering in a different direction by getting a pot of paste and a brush and you could then just paste glue your "stickers" to a variety of surfaces..without having to worry about all that having to peel off backing strips.

Guest spectr
you shouldn't be making stickers in the first place.

I think this is the best part of the advice blood fart gave you..... take it to heart...

Oh good god. You fucking dork. What is so hard about answering a question, if you dont know the answer dont post in my thread, you fucking nerd.

its not that its difficult in any way to answer your question, its that if you don't know or can't figure it out on your own, you probably aren't going to be very good at this game anyways. its not "your fucking thread" its "our fucking forum" (well ravens... but..) so if you post retarded shit you're going to get clowned. keep up the good work.

holy shit. i mean..i thought..i thought i had seen some of the stupidest questions ever on this forum...but this tops it. right here. you said you "got 500 of them"...so you can go ahead and rip open the plastic...and turn one of them over....then if you can't figure it out from there...god help you.

lol, those "things" you are talking about are indeed stickers, and they are even in the sticker section of usps! *clap clap* at least the last time i checked they were, lol. im retarded, i might as well of just bumped this....BUT PEOPLE LETS TURN THIS INTO A STICKER BATTLE THREAD, who can come up with the best peice or character on stickers or something, im really lame and bored rite now, its raining shit out here....ok imma shut up now, lemme know if this is a good idea, i cant think straight.

When did graffiti become a step by step?

Better question, When did stickers heads become considered graffiti writers.

honesty, i suggest you replace your blackbook with computer paper. sharpen a few pencils. head down to graffiti town in hopes of meeting someone to educate your ass.

after that you pick up your can of spray paint, and attempt to get the paint on the wall.

after a few months of this, maybe a few stickers around town will actually be worth your while, because untill your up, theyre just gonna get ripped in a few hours maximum.

man im sorry all these dudes are wasting time and joking around with you,to answer you question, no it would be nice but saddly no they are just plane lables,if they where stickers you would think every one would know about them and use them all the time,

i got some thinking they where stickers too but...

000_2121.jpg

see nuthing to peel off there just free paper that, that the miss use of will piss of the feds.and you have to give them your adress to get them in the mail.i would toss them before your mail man notices you getting 500 labels but never use priority mail.

You don't know me, so don't give me advice. thnk you.

You were just asking for advice you fucking twat. If you don't want advice from people you don't know then why did you start a tread asking for advice? Especially on a really retarded question. Spectre wasn't trying to be a prick. He was accually giving you good advice. If you can't figure out what a sticker is, you shouldn't be trying to use one. In fact, if you have to ask for help on that broad of a topic, you shouldn't be doing graffiti. Everyone is just going to laugh at you; Or in this case, they are already.

My guess is you're in middle school. Grow up and learn to fucking spell.

Guest spectr
you got 500 for free and cant figure this shit out?

I got this can and when i shake it, it sounds like there is a marble in there, its cap is blueish and says 'rustoleum' on it, is this paint?

I am actually going to answer this question lest some toys get confused by your sarcasm....

These are not cans of paint... I know they look like cans of paint... but they are actually butt plugs that you use when you go out catching sharpie tags around your hood (see only white people live there and we call the cops and lock all the doors and windows the minute we see a darke driving down the street) with your boys (see http://www.wiggas.soldat.prv.pl/wigga.jpg for photo). These special butt plugs are used so that the cops don't ever catch you... So please don't get confused and forget to insert your butt plug before you go out catching your sharpie tags with your boys....