Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

brothers bacheolor party - i'm harry arm oner.

CIMG4844.jpg

Totally didnt think you looked like that but it makes sense. Tell your bro that Im a reds fan also and not to give up hope 1990 wasnt so far in the past. The reds man, idk, they need to get their shit together.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Drunkpunch thinks everyone is a bonehead

Sieg Heil

Remember those kids in elementary school that would drop their pants to their ankles to piss in the urinal?

I had a teacher in high school that would do that. He was pushing 70, and when he would piss, pants would fall to the ankles. Ass cheeks hanging out and everything.

Depends really. If my pants are 44 waist or higher I do, but if my pants are tighter I don't because it looks weird. Like those skater kids with tight pants who wear them off their ass, I can't fuck with that. Generally you can see halfway up my back pockets at the most because I wear tall shirts. I'm 6'4 about..220 lbs and my shit is usually 44 jeans and 3 or 4x shirt.

I really rock it for the comfort though. Not having any pant touching more than one or two places on my leg at a time and having my junk flopping about under my shirt feels nice.

I'm coming up on about 10 years of doing it like this, I feel weird if I don't.

Archived