Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

Yaawn. Do you stutter in person also. Cause you keep repeating yourself. Is pissing on yourself also a problem for you.

PISSINONPASO.jpg "Your so gangster in this flick also you pulled off that Thug life theme well"

You talk alot. But you havn't shown me nothing.

Good luck with that Hating, it looks like its working out for you.

;5834010']Yaawn. Do you stutter in person also. Cause you keep repeating yourself. Is pissing on yourself also a problem for you.

PISSINONPASO.jpg "Your so gangster in this flick also you pulled off that Thug life theme well"

You talk alot. But you havn't shown me nothing.

Good luck with that Hating, it looks like its working out for you.

LMAO!!!

I'm pissing on the beer store, in plain view of the people working inside who are facing the window that I'm pissing in front of.

In the hood.

In broad daylight.

I don't know about where you come from, but round my way that takes a little balls. :lol:

Yo just to keep shit honest, I can't piece for shit.

I'm a tags and fillins bomber kinda dude.

Your pieces are good, but they def look like Pose's style.

Thats cool i do what i do you do what you do. I got respect for all types of graf. That pose shit is just you being ignorant about history.

And you're still a Mexican guido with a taste for junky bitches with fake tits kinda dude. :biglaugh:

Just to be honest your still a thug life wanta be that pisses on himself.

Goodnight.

I was asked to pass this onto this thread

"Poesia has been panting since I can remember. And one of the first dudes I ever saw in Transend. And the first in this area to do something different and fun. And way better and on a completely different level then SIK. Stop trying to make everything an east coast west coast thing. Poesia kills and is pushing two decades deep,at least. "Poesia was painting before the internet existed. How the fuck would he of heard of Pose? True East Bay Legend. - Gritsey"

I was just busting dudes balls for looking like a guido and it got out of hand. Dude's obviously a really dope piecer. And I was just saying that "Pose bite" shit to be a dick.

It's channel zero for crying out loud, everybody gets hazed at one point or another.

Most of us get drunk and talk shit.

Maybe if I was from the west and knew of dude I wouldn't have gone off like that.

Yo Poesia, it's just the internet bro. Don't take it personal.

I was just busting dudes balls for looking like a guido and it got out of hand. Dude's obviously a really dope piecer. And I was just saying that "Pose bite" shit to be a dick.

It's channel zero for crying out loud, everybody gets hazed at one point or another.

Most of us get drunk and talk shit.

Maybe if I was from the west and knew of dude I wouldn't have gone off like that.

Yo Poesia, it's just the internet bro. Don't take it personal.

http://12oz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121124

Archived