Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, for one, my eyes didn't go right to homeboys crotch. thats one way you could have been checking his balls out.

edit: oh wait, I didn't read the part of your post where you allude his balls went back up into his stomach. in this case I agree with you, and that would make it impossible for you to be checking his balls out.

touche.

there there.... your misplaced obsession with my pants (which arent even all that tight....) is understandable.

anybody remember the father of the neighbhor kid in american beauty, and how he masked his closet homosexuality with a seething hatred of anything perceived as less than his definition of masculinity? it's kind of like that.

you'll get over it someday.

there there.... your misplaced obsession with my pants (which arent even all that tight....) is understandable.

anybody remember the father of the neighbhor kid in american beauty, and how he masked his closet homosexuality with a seething hatred of anything perceived as less than his definition of masculinity? it's kind of like that.

you'll get over it someday.

LMAO!!!

Nigga you're wearing size 0 girls pants that are so fucking tight that it squeezed your junk into a vagina!

Thus giving you cammel toe!!!

You got no place in life calling ANYBODY a homo!!!

LMFAO!!!!!

yeah those are called latent homosexuals.

personally i don't care if some dude is wearing tight pants. not like he's making me wear them.

but this page (and the last one) is making me laugh.

well, for one, my eyes didn't go right to homeboys crotch. thats one way you could have been checking his balls out.

edit: oh wait, I didn't read the part of your post where you allude his balls went back up into his stomach. in this case I agree with you, and that would make it impossible for you to be checking his balls out.

touche.

both of you guys are homo for actually even taking the time to think and talk about it, except drunkasshole's comment was funny.

Quote:

Originally Posted by count chocula (View Original Post)

*request #2

dollar bills covering yer nipples

combat boots

hardhat.

my response:

thanks!

I'll get right on this when i get home!

---i love how i say i'm going to put on a hard hat with dollar bills on my nipples, and you guys decide to bust on a dude for wearing tight pants!

fucking hilarious!

Archived