Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

you think 3 blunts is crazy?

ive smoked 6 titans of some shit that would make you paralyzed and deaf

i dont even know what a titan is. is it like the magnum of blunts? im not really impressed by your ability to smoke more weed than me, as i said i rarely indulge.

187.jpg

hahaha...187....awesome movie....KOS holmes!!

the best part is when method man shanks the teacher..or when the latina chick is naked...or when dude gets his finger cut off and mailed to him...fuck it,,,this movies got too many best parts.

it would be like if you saw a bitch with 3 vaginas and ive already seen it and you were like "damn thats crazy" and i since ive already seen such a thing, its not as impressive to me as it is for you

that is all.

hahaha...187....awesome movie....KOS holmes!!

the best part is when method man shanks the teacher..or when the latina chick is naked...or when dude gets his finger cut off and mailed to him...fuck it,,,this movies got too many best parts.

I just googled it trying to see a few of the cool parts and i guess the whole movies on You Tube. sweet!!