STRONG ADHESIVE VINYL STICKERS

Power Bill

Well, when your fingerprints turn up on every "same tag" sticker; When the amount of those stickers is well over 100... Well, you do the math.

i put 400 stickers in the small downtown of my city and a cop even caught me putting them up. he threatend me with a 25 dollar littering fine. oh noo im soooooo terrified.

ya but about vinyl i just got a screen printer anyone know of any good wholesalers online?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i have to say is...

fingerprints

Think about it real hard. Maybe you'll understand.

Plus, if the cops stop you with a marker, its gonna be a lot harder for them to figure out what you were doing...

If the cops stop you with a bunch of stickers in your pocket, all with the same tag, same fingerprints....you're fucked kid.

Fuck stickers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

if you wanna spend a lil extra buy "air aggress" vinyl and get it laminated (if you do the vinyls to thin and will wrinkle like shit). it has sorta of a cross hatch pattern on the adhesive side the directs the air bubbles out. they use it to wrap cars and if you really wanna seal it good get a small butane torch and hit it for few seconds... i've printed pretty large stickers that looked slick... just some knowledge

Plus, if the cops stop you with a marker, its gonna be a lot harder for them to figure out what you were doing...

If the cops stop you with a bunch of stickers in your pocket, all with the same tag, same fingerprints....you're fucked kid.

Fuck stickers.

:lol: Cause of course you need to have the same fingerprint on each of the stickers in your own pocket

• 2 weeks later...