STRONG ADHESIVE VINYL STICKERS

Power Bill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk about permanant vinyl, but if you want loads of good quality sticky stuff i'd say go to a sign shop and do some dumpeter diving, or else just go in and ask for scraps. I used to work in a sign shop, we had rolls and rolls of vinyl, and i'd just take the scraps. The stuff is made to stick on signs outside theoretically forever. So basically what i'm sayin is get ya bum to a sign shop.

no way, you can't be done for that. anyone could of walked by and touched a sticker... damn, something wrong with you kids today.

Well, when your fingerprints turn up on every "same tag" sticker; When the amount of those stickers is well over 100... Well, you do the math.

well no offence but when in a city there is murders and child molesting and robbery, i dont tihnk the local pd is going to take the time and look for finger prints on a bunch of different sticks around the city that some kid put up. i love you androidx but you are wrong. and what ever locals got caught it wasnt from fingerprints on stickers.......

• 4 weeks later...

VS not PD give a fuck,

they hold press conferences in SF over wanting to catch bne.

and if not finger prints then getting cought with 30 of a sticker that is in a trail on the walls behind you,

stickers seem like less truble but cops dont give a fuck if you tagged a wall or tagged a sticker and then put it on a wall.

• 3 weeks later...