Acid

seven.13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One night I was over at a friends house drinking beers and smokin blunts of skunk and his roomate had these really really gay emo friends who showed up.

They just got back from a headshop and they bought some like 15x salvia and were excited as hell about doing it. The first kid smoked it, and didn't trip. The second kid hit it and like not even 10 seconds later had this fucking priceless look on his face. I felt bad because there was like 10 people laughing at his ass as he stumbled around the room, drooling all overhimself and babbling on and on.

I just read all 9 pages of this ... I thought the whole shit was funny.

Old guys wasting their time trying to talk sense to the youths, the youths being young, brave and lacking foresight. 9 pages summed up in one sentence.

I haven't done this shit since July of 1994 ... at Disneyland no less ... bad tripping due to heavy doses ... to the point of pissing my pants cuz I wasn't of sound mind to go find a resroom .... the genuius of the drug had me pouring a cup of water on myself to hide it. Once I left the park it was fine ... the ride home in the bed of a truck laying down watching freeway signs pass overhead at 70mph (good trails) ... went home and watched Alice in Wonderland.

Now 13 years later ... I would love to take an adventure into that relm once again, but it was much easier to find during the 90's than it is today. The annual or bi-annual Fugus Fest is where I find my other wordly escapes these days.

people should stop acting like acid has the same effects on everyone, as well as the same negative consequences, using some kid you used to know as some definite example of how it affects everyone is dumb, the person's mental health and psychological problem are the determining factor for whether they trip out years later or become schizophrenics as a result of acid use, some people even with a history of mental illness don't experience their illness more extreme if they take acid, sometimes it exacerbates a pre existing or underlying dormant mental illness, and sometimes you're fine afterwards, it all depends on the person, the dosage, and their psychological history and even then its largely unpredictable

http://www.erowid.org

/thread

people should stop acting like acid has the same effects on everyone, as well as the same negative consequences, using some kid you used to know as some definite example of how it affects everyone is dumb, the person's mental health and psychological problem are the determining factor for whether they trip out years later or become schizophrenics as a result of acid use, some people even with a history of mental illness don't experience their illness more extreme if they take acid, sometimes it exacerbates a pre existing or underlying dormant mental illness, and sometimes you're fine afterwards, it all depends on the person, the dosage, and their psychological history and even then its largely unpredictable

www.erowid.org

/thread

i dont think anyone was ever arguing against that point ... the point argued was the fact that someone said that chances of psychological damage were "slim to none," which just isnt true. we all know it has different effects on everyone ... thats actually the exact point that everyone was making.