WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH DETROIT - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH DETROIT

THAT SHIT IS FUCKING SAD...THIS IS IN DETROIT TOO AND WILL PISS YOU OFF JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE...MUST READ

DETROIT -- A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on suspicion of traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.

John David R. Atchison, 53, an assistant U.S. attorney from the northern district of Florida, was arraigned in U.S. District Court in Detroit Monday afternoon.

An undercover officer posed as a mother offering her child to Atchison for sex, according to police.

Prosecutors said Atchison flew from Pensacola, Fla., to Detroit on Sunday intending to have sex with the 5-year-old girl.

He was arrested at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

He is charged with enticement of a minor to engage in sexual activity.

According to authorities, Atchison made contact with a detective working undercover for the Macomb County Sheriff's department's.

The detective, acting as the child's mother, allegedly arranged a sexual encounter between Atchison and her 5-year-old daughter, police said.

In deposition, detectives said Atchison suggested the mother tell her daughter that "you found her a sweet boyfriend who will bring her presents."

The undercover detective expressed concern about physical injury to the 5-year-old girl as a result of the sexual activity. Detectives said Atchison responded, " I am always gentle and loving; not to worry, no damage ever, no rough stuff ever. I only like it soft and nice."

The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no injury. He responded, "Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it plenty," according to detectives.

Atchison, a member of the Florida bar association since 1984, lives in Gulf Breeze, Fla., near Pensacola.

He is president of the Gulf Breeze Sports Association, a youth athletics organization.

He described himself online as a family man. His wife is a science teacher at Gulf Breeze High School.

The Macomb County Sheriff's Department and the FBI were a part of the investigation.

Atchison remains in federal custody and a detention hearing will be held on Tuesday.

THIS LINK HAS A VIDEO

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html?taf=det

what up with her eyes?

did she lose them or did skin grow over them?

out of curiousity

not to be a downer but:

she cant hate him for him burning her face for no reason

her mom lost her job and theyr getting evicted

she cant do shit with herself

BUT WAIT ITS ALL GOOD, cuz they got church

woah

So you hate coming on 12oz to stay informed?

No, no I really like 12 oz. I mean I want to be in the know just as much as anyone else about crackheads throwing battery acid on peoples faces and wrecking lives. I was just thinking how this site is a strange outlet for that sort of thing once in a while.