Top 12 5ozers You Don't Like

Weapon X

Re: Top 5 12ozers You Don't Like

Haha, I like how you got all pissed and pulled his card and he didn't even say shit, nor is he even here anymore. And I don't mean that in a dissing you way. But it was just random funny.

well, people think they can lie about everything on the internet even when they know people outside of the internet that go to the same internet. and seriously, that shit has pissed me off for awhile. every time i saw him post it just built up and built up. i finally exploded now. i kinda wish he was still here so i could see his response faster. but it just had to happen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all it is just the internet.

This is an attitude that I cannot stand. It's the internet, but nobody on here is a program or a robot. Every reply unless it was google oner is a person... yes a real person that has a life.

edit: not trying to get you to hate on anyone by saying that, but I just think it's a cop out for people to say, "it's just the internet."

I too hate the whole "it's just the internet" attitude

I've fought a few people over things that were said to/about me online, either through MySpace, AIM, whatever

These people are always really surprised to get hit, like the fact that it was said online makes it any less of a statement

I've fought a few people over things that were said to/about me online, either through MySpace, AIM, whatever

These people are always really surprised to get hit, like the fact that it was said online makes it any less of a statement

Haha, yep, they're stupid and I can 100% guarantee that they deserved it. The stupidest thing is, is that nobody knows who the hell they're talking shit about or to, you can only get a partial idea of who that person is without really meeting them and knowing them... that still doesn't make it, "just the internet," or, "it's ok, I'll never meet that person."

yeah. that shit pisses me off.

This is an attitude that I cannot stand. It's the internet, but nobody on here is a program or a robot. Every reply unless it was google oner is a person... yes a real person that has a life.

edit: not trying to get you to hate on anyone by saying that, but I just think it's a cop out for people to say, "it's just the internet."

I hear you.Good point tho.

calm down dirty.

all lens talked about was some recent legal troubles i got into. he called me an idiot for going back to the scene of the crime to look for something that wasnt even mine. and lens, it doesnt matter too much to me because lawyer says i get off scott free. suck it easy, your pal, ilb.

Well,talking shit on the net is weak.Therefore i dont do it.And if i do ive already talked shit to there face.I'm definately not one to back down from any kind of fight.So i agree with you.

And hitting people that have no clue(but deserve it)is always funny.

Haha, yep, they're stupid and I can 100% guarantee that they deserved it. The stupidest thing is, is that nobody knows who the hell they're talking shit about or to, you can only get a partial idea of who that person is without really meeting them and knowing them... that still doesn't make it, "just the internet," or, "it's ok, I'll never meet that person."

^So fucking true. Cosign.

Archived