what the hell was he doing?

KILZ FILLZ

was at a legal spot i came across while in switzerland and there was a guy painting there and i just chilled smoked a spliff and watched him for a few minutes talking with the other peeps who were watching. well his can was running out and he went over to a spot of cement (area was mostly grass) took the cap off and placed his can upside down and stomped on that shit. just like you would do to an empty beer can. the shit didnt crush though and he put the cap back on and tried to use it again but it was still empty. he did this like three times but it didnt help at all. i was pretty blazed by this time and this shit was hella confusing.

was he trying to increase the pressure in the can by making the space inside smaller from trying to crush it or something?i have seen people do similar things with deco markers but never a can.

it was a belton can

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was pretty blazed by this time and this shit was hella confusing.

ahahahahahahahhahaha i hate that when your fucked up you cant figure out what the hell is going on i know exactully how u feel :lol: :lol: :lol:

but he may have been doing what you said idk if that would work with a can tho

Ive seen many OGs do this shit ..At first I aint gone front , i was like what the fuk, but now I do that shit myself..You smash the top of the can to get the leftover paint right at the bottom of the can, makes sense??..Once you smash the top of the can, the "straw" picks up the leftovers giving you a few extra lines...Pretty simple..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...