drunk? me too

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man this whole weekend has been a drunken stupor......got wasted out on valencia and 16th girls buyin me cocktails and hoegardens....then last night i was sippin that DRE with some FLOR DE CANA rum mixed with coke and ice

tonight niggas wanna fuck with the sake bombin...but i think i'll fuck with purple urkel instead and just kick back

i ended up DDing tonight. which means i had a beer with dinner and a beer at the first bar we got to.

dogfish head 60 minute IPA (i like the 90 minute better, but hey, i'm just impressed that i can find dogfish head at a bar...) and then i had a stella (draft, not bottle, i think thats the first time i've had that) and it was delicious. and i also had a roaring lion (coke and redbull)...

tonight sucked.

i ended up DDing tonight. which means i had a beer with dinner and a beer at the first bar we got to.

dogfish head 60 minute IPA (i like the 90 minute better, but hey, i'm just impressed that i can find dogfish head at a bar...) and then i had a stella (draft, not bottle, i think thats the first time i've had that) and it was delicious. and i also had a roaring lion (coke and redbull)...

tonight sucked.

Wow, first time you had Stella lik ethat?

Everytime I seem to drink it off tap, I end up with a shocking hangover, I much prefer the bottle.

Archived