Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fox Mulder

Tagged Girlies...

very dope...

but Dr. Sex has the illest pics of tagged chicks...you see everything and full body "Dr. Sex" pieces across their stomachs and titties...

i wish i had some pics to post to show you what i mean.

Guest NEVER NMH

ill post some up when i get the chance..yo aerosal im gonna tag that one chicks titties up like whoa ya heard..yes..

Yea im sure you would do that... i personaly think that would be gross, somthing i would not wanna look at.. And for everyone looking at this.. I WILL HAVE NEW FLICKS FROM A DIFFERANT GIRL EVERY WEEK ON A DIFFERANT BODY PART. i promise... i will be doing full body peices, on these dime pecies!! hehe

------------------

SECman

i dunno

Originally posted by NEVER NMH:

ill post some up when i get the chance..yo aerosal im gonna tag that one chicks titties up like whoa ya heard..yes..

No your not...she might sound like shes gonna let u but trust me...she wont. ANd learn how to spell u retarded nigger..."aerosal"? your moms sexy!

Guest dukeofyork

coincidence?

i think not...

do you really write? I dunno. how many writers do you know that would be caught dead with that choice of bedding? not to mention it clashes with whatever the fuck she's wearing. she does, however, have a very nice booty.

fuck ya..i wish my girl would let me do that

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Originally posted by RippinYourFlesh:

those are the most ugly feet i've ever seen in that one pic...

The spitting kid I mentioned in the "People who hate people" thread had a friend with feet much worse than that. The big toe's toenails both where halfway torn off, exposing red, bleeding tissue, and all the other toenails where long and square.....fucking sick.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this