12 OZ JOURNALS PROJECT.

boxcarwilly

Originally posted by NOWEone

yo the person in front of me(dr.Dazzle) didn't leave his email adress..what should i do...send my address to the person in front of him or what

If the people who haven't left their e-mails on the list or haven't e-mailed them to me (vermontgraffiti@hotmail.com) they will be BUMPED OFF THE LIST (or at least to the bottom of the list until they give me thier address.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again Kast.

New list...by the way how about you fuckers actually read the thread before adding yourselves in!

HEY FUCK-FACE...yea you...DON'T ADD YOUSELF...RAGE DOES IT!!!!!

just reply to the thread like this ass head:

#... name (email@fuckoff.com)

Originally posted by NOWEone

so im strait right...cuz io put my addy on the list...or do i still need to send it to you rage?

Ugh...read the WHOLE thread the next time. YES, you are on the list. No, you don't have to still send me your address.

Thank you for your time.

RAGE- chill bro. get a scrap piece of paper, grab a pencil, write down the list. when people say they want in, use your pencil and add them to the list on the piece of paper. no confusion. in a couple weeks when the excitement has blown over make a post with the final list. this is not hard.

my two cents

i had an idea, you can choose to do this or not but i was thinking besides the book i think maybe people could throw in like ten stickers or so into an envelope and then the next person could take one of each person then add 10 of their own. this would be completely optional but it would be cool to have a sticker trade go on. though sure transcend stickers would all be taken by one person and the ugly stickers would just sit but just an idea.

Re: my two cents

Originally posted by serum

i had an idea, you can choose to do this or not but i was thinking besides the book i think maybe people could throw in like ten stickers or so into an envelope and then the next person could take one of each person then add 10 of their own. this would be completely optional but it would be cool to have a sticker trade go on. though sure transcend stickers would all be taken by one person and the ugly stickers would just sit but just an idea.

i mentioned something to this extent but anything that wants to go in the mail definately can, anthrax etc. i mentioned that drawing on the envelopes or enclosing drawings for the person ahead of you would be a nice little plus to this little project. do what you want to do BE ORIGINAL that is the point. most of all besides the dont be a dick thing. HAVE FUN.

..hey Rage!!

..dropone and i figured i could go after him cuz we're in the same area and we won't have to mail it...easy.

arrange me wherever you want on the list, but i'll be after dropone.

grrrrrr

they decided to charge 170% more for the sketchbook i was going to pick up yesterday. went from $10 to $27, if i had the loot it wouldnt be a problem. so i'll see if i cant find another cool one today.

Archived