I have a question.

Syfr

Alright, currently I was thinking of switching to write "Theory" Then a friend brought it to my attention there's a pretty well known writer who writes Theory. So, I switched to "Toob" anyone know if anyone else writes Toob?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. just thought i'd say that slip has had some good posts in the past, i got no beef with him

2. i was reading this thread thinkin man i hope that first thread i started wasn't THIS gay

3. And seriously man, TOOB???? WTF kinda name is that? Its sounds lamer then socks for christmas and has no flow whatsoever. Have you even TRIED to write it? Just write out words untill you got one that looks nice, flows easy and then use that. I probably tried out like 25-30 words on paper before i got mine. And now i'm so protective i ain't telln nobody what it is. Just my $0.02

4. If my existance on 12oz has pissed anyone off, well too bad, but just know i try to help when/if i can. And just for the record, i'm not another one of those stupid "getting up" inspired "taggers" i've never even played the game. A friend of mine from nyc got me inspired. So don't nobody try to call me a mark ecko wannaby or some shizz k thanks pcz yall

• 2 weeks later...
"toob" --what the fuck kind of name is that?

start off simple kid. write something like

"Benjamin Franklin"

or

"Jimmy Smitts"

or

"Billy Zane"

or

"Mosie Tatupou"

there you go kid, nobody ever put those names on a train or wall. i'll let you have them for free.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

I love coming to "the yard", all you young fucks make me laugh with these stupid ass questions.

My position on names is that I think you should choose the name you want and not sweat it. If someone else has the name, then you should deal with it. Fight, change your name, battle, whatever.

Coming online and basically asking stupid ass questions looks like you have no heart and are in the wrong game to begin with.

Grow balls and choose your name and if there is a problem, get up more then the other guy and take ownership of the name.

This goes to all the other threads about what fucking name to use.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived