Proof that Australia isn't always as glamorous as depicted in the Myspace thread!!

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Proof that Australia isn't always as glamorous as depicted in the Myspace thread!

hahaha...."that girl fell on the sword"

and the little girl who was like "are you my daddy"....hahaha

but what i still dont get is why the two abo girls started fighting?....for no reason at all?

Re: Proof that Australia isn't always as glamorous as depicted in the Myspace thread!

I have no idea, but to answer Theo's earlier question yes the blonde haired one is an aboriginal.

They were probably fighting because one looked at the other sideways, that is usually a good enough motive for them to start a fight. I'm just surprised it happened there, and not at a train station.

Mauler is from the land of kangaroos, meat pies and afl?

Well I must be living in a cave.

I usually have my digital camera on me, so next time I witness some mad shit happening.

Like watching 30 cops run down Swanston to Flinders with batons out ready to fuck somebody up, Ill be on that.

I get fucking sick of them coming up to me and asking me for fucking money, cigarettes, booze or something else they fucking want.

I remember the worthless attempt at rolling people for their ipods and what not. boring.

does this happen often??...do you have more link of abo woman fighting?

Go to any train station on any given day and you will see this happen. Hell, if you shoot a glance the wrong way, you'll be the one involved. The Armadale and Midland lines are the worst in Perth.

And FSone, I hear you on the smoke thing, as the funny thing is it is hard to convince them you don't smoke when they have been on the grog. I've even had this happen with a few other derros in Freo before also. Typical convo:

"Hey mate, you got a light?"

"Nah sorry mate, don't smoke"

"Well, you got a dollar for a phone call?"

"nah mate, I'm broke"

...and on it goes........

Haha I don't even need to see the video. I used to have to close a shop in Freo on late night shopping nights. I have seen all sorts of ridiculous shit going down there day and night. I was back there just yesterday actually. There is no way I can successfully describe the old aboriginal man I spent a while talking to about drinking beer and asking people for money. And his AC/DC shit. And his missing teeth.

Haha it is probably the dude on the video.

Was he a busker??

the funniest busker I have seen there was some guy playing out of tune Nirvana songs. He played the same nirvana riff over and over and made up any old words, it was fucking hilarious!

Its back up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cq-HHjKFEs

Watch the whole thing!!

1:41 of this movie has the bluest sky I have ever seen in my life.

It must be camera filters or something, but the shot is awesome.

On another note.

What in the fuck are goonbags????

1:41 of this movie has the bluest sky I have ever seen in my life.

It must be camera filters or something, but the shot is awesome.

yeah...i was noticing that too when i watched it....australia looks amazing....hopefully i'll get to visit one day....

i also want to visit new zealand.

australia is probably the most similar place to england I've ever been, despite the locals disagreeing.

sidney's nice. but very gay. perth is really in the middle of fucking nowhere, the locals are a bit strange. but generally good people. and heavy drinkers.

seriously though aussies, what the fuck is with so many of you coming to london..................and then complaining about how much you don't like it?

i've only been on the northern and western coasts... darwin, cairns, townsville, brisbane, sydney. i was 18 when i first went there... darwin was the first city i went to. a very boring city i might add. i remember i almost got in a fight in sydney at the movie theater, watching "the scorpion king" i think it was.

sounds like fights in australia are common occurences.

that and punching the browns.

More than you'd think but still not that many....Darwin is the most violent place to be in Aus, but Perth comes in pretty close, especially if youre in northbridge after midnight.

Tango24: i see that "cripple" bitch everytime i walk through the city, she went off at a mate of mine because she knew that she could walk and told a guy that was about to give her money. She can't even sing.

More than you'd think but still not that many....Darwin is the most violent place to be in Aus, but Perth comes in pretty close, especially if youre in northbridge after midnight.

but at least you guys dont shoot each other like we do here.

have you heard a dutch person speaking dutch?

now that shit is hilarious

my best friend is dutch and i love going to her place

she starts talking to her sister in dutch

its mad sexy

it gets me thinking

they can make all those crazy noises

i wonder what a blowjob from a dutch chick would be like?